Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is300 Decatted Manifold & Race Pipe

Mr Morse

The decatted manifold and race pipe that the Prolex guys have been working on has finally been fitted, the O2 sims are working and it has all been heat wrapped... :D

Unfortunately, the previous rolling road session (today) over-ran which meant that BB won't have her blood pressure tested until next week now, she'll finally be ready for me to take the controls and hit the fission ignition on Wednesday :nuke:

It's been a frustrating few weeks for Dave and myself, but we hope that by going through this process that we have produced the most powerful NA IS300 in the land! :whistling:

shuffles on stage :blush:

looking good........will have a comparison from OEM to Prolex'd..........trouble is getting a steady reading on the dyno as the gearbox will not hold in gear but keeps kicking down :angry:

However check lights are behaving :D

lot of interest from across the water as well............

Got another lovely lex outside my house for when Mikes is done :ph34r: cud have sold it today :unsure: ...waiting for the drugs squad to raid me on the grounds of too many flash cars on de driveway :hehe:

real bummer is mine is still not done :geek:

shuffles on stage  :blush:

looking good........will have a comparison from OEM to Prolex'd..........trouble is getting a steady reading on the dyno as the gearbox will not hold in  gear but keeps kicking down  :angry:

However check lights are behaving  :D

lot of interest from across the water as well............

Got another lovely lex outside my house for when Mikes is done :ph34r:  cud have sold it today  :unsure: ...waiting for the drugs squad to raid me on the grounds of too many flash cars on de driveway  :hehe:

real bummer is mine is still not done  :geek:

Get yours sorted Dave. Then we can move on to the next stage :winky:

Will have decat pipe for you next week :D

Re the kcik down prob dave,, i assume your guy has tried using the tiptronic to at least try and stop it from changing up,,, thought the kickdown wouldnt be a problem after all is it not the case of sticking your foot down to get to the desired rpm range on the dyno or not ?

Looking forward to seeing (and hearing) this one in the flesh!!

You;ll have to take me out for a spin when she's finished mate :)

Mike would but he's been driving the MR2 and starlet too much that he has forgotten how to drive an auto.

I'll have to take you out in it i think to save mike any embarrassment :D :winky:

those are good numbers there...

Thanks Paul.....my guy was working til 12.30 last night !!

We've got more to come as well..........as STD it runs lean....thinking to fit a DASTEK unichip or E-Manage to squeeze some more gee gees.......

Theres also the matter of the induction kit (K&N) drawing too much hot air....

All in all we are satisfied to date......

As mentioned elswhere the dyno figures will be published to back up our claims........

DAVE

gota agree that along with some engine management and some decent cold air then the header/race pipe combo should all help to get some more power out..

perhaps you should offer a package, similar to what SRT does inthe states (srt = turbo supplier for is300) they do an air intake and ecu piggy back thing as a package,, maybe you should offer manifold,r ace pipe and ecu package..

gota agree that along with some engine management and some decent cold air then the header/race pipe combo should all help to get some more power out..

perhaps you should offer a package, similar to what SRT does inthe states (srt = turbo supplier for is300) they do an air intake and ecu piggy back thing as a package,,  maybe you should offer manifold,r ace pipe and ecu package..

already in the pipe line young maaaaaaaaaan

when i can talk Mr M into a emanage we can supply it pre mapped :winky:

Got a load of interest from the US guys as well :D :D

Very impressive.

Are Prolex looking to develop one for the Altezza at all :whistling:

Would love to........BUT there are some jolly good ones on the market.

Depends on demand :winky:

Indeed..

But will i get a 15bhp increase... thats the question!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links