Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Baby Boy

Sanman

Hi all, apologies for the recent absence due to me being fairly busy with the arrival of our second son who was born on 20th September. Luckily, no long drawn out labour this time - into the hospital at 10.00am and he was born at 10.50am.

Back at work now after 3 weeks of paternity leave, so easing into it gently as i'm still recovering from the sleepless nights and numerous wetting the baby's head drinking sessions...

Cheers,

Sandeep

Hi all, apologies for the recent absence due to me being fairly busy with the arrival of our second son who was born on 20th September.  Luckily, no long drawn out labour this time - into the hospital at 10.00am and he was born at 10.50am.   

Back at work now after 3 weeks of paternity leave, so easing into it gently as i'm still recovering from the sleepless nights and numerous wetting the baby's head drinking sessions...

Cheers,

Sandeep

Congrats on your new baby boy. Hope you have plenty of interior car wipes for that Lexus !! :D :winky:

Good for you all.......the name is......... :ph34r:

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you his name - well we have named him Dhruv (pronounced Dru as the v is silent) which is a traditional Indian name that means 'Pole Star'.

:D

! ! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

My second son is due Novemer 6 but scans show he is already 8lbs!! Sure makes me glad i ain't a women!

I just hope labour takes as little times as your wifes!!

Best wishes to you and many happy days to come...and sleepless nights!!

Congratulations Sandeep and Mrs Sandeep, just one question though.

Why was the title of your message "New baby boy"?

I always thought all babies were NEW, Did you expect him to arrive wearing school uniform and carrying his satchel?

Cheers

Oldun

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links