Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japfest - Convoy !

MrADeveci

Anyone up for a convoy to Japfest, registrations of interest below please.

( original thread )

Then a route(s) can be organised .......................

Convoy Names:

Meeeeeee

Marcus

Maneesh

Dave Ellen - Possible

Bazza

JiberJaber

Johnboy1

Tango

Edited by ScarFace

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for a convoy to Japfest, registrations of interest below please.

( original thread )

Then a route(s) can be organised .......................

Convoy Names:

Meeeeeee

Marcus

Maneesh

Dave Ellen - Possible

Tango

I'm planning on Convoying all by myself :lol::lol::lol:

What time is everyone planning to get there then outta curiousity???

There'll be either one or (hopefully) two cars coming down from the valleys, a Mk.2 GS300 and a Mk.1 LS400. Probably playing cat & mouse all the way along the M4! :D

I'm planning on Convoying all by myself :lol::lol::lol:

What time is everyone planning to get there then outta curiousity???

Good question :winky: I need to know as we have a 3 or so hr journey to get down there, I'll prob be in my own mini convoy pending on how many of us end up going now...hehe can't wait..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any details for this yet :driving:

Any ideas where we could meet mate ? I'm open for ideas ........ useless for directions ! .......... if your lost, never ask a police man ! :lol:

You want to get there before nine otherwise you will be queing for HOURS!! ask Bazza and Jane.

dude, what time do u suggest then? reaching for 8am? That means convoy meetup point at heston services will be 6am!!!

You want to get there before nine otherwise you will be queing for HOURS!! ask Bazza and Jane.

dude, what time do u suggest then? reaching for 8am? That means convoy meetup point at heston services will be 6am!!!

I think i got there for 8.30 last year, but then again i'm only 40mins away :winky: Jase, Ian and other reached the same time as me. The entarance is a narrow country lane, with mile long ques.. I'm sure Mr Lex and Bazza will be fashionably late...

Yeah - this year our entrance is the main gate - look for 'competitors entrance' rather than 'spectators'... if your coming from the west, it may be easier to come via J18 M4 - thus avoiding the queues for the other entrance.

I was thinking of offering breakfast around my place.. but i might regret that... (plus i dont have any chance to get any bacon in)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links