Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Its Been A While Since I Posted Any Progress Pics Of The Car...

Well i have been working a lot lately and finaly have decided to post some photos up of the lexus seeing as she has made it into another magazine this year with a full feature (Fast car, August 06) and i wont realy be doing much more with her... Apart from probably selling her as i either want an Aristo MK2 or a Chrystler 300c Hemi.

There are a few more bits im leaving out but you will probably see them at JAE if your going.

well lets let the pics speak for themselves

Before (mid jan/feb 06)

med_gallery_2966_135_333124.jpg

After (April 06)

med_gallery_2966_135_407174.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_317112.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_254257.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_275825.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_22050.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_474697.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_49876.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_527378.jpg

med_gallery_2966_135_284251.jpg

So far i have done a few more engine bits, a complete install including the bypass of stock sterio, re-located AC panel, new 7" screen, new Dub 6x9.... custom dash....... Alpine/Rockford fosgate ICE... new rims etc etc.. to many bits to list realy but here it is.

just thought i would share as i havent been very active on here for a good while

Really LOVE the new wheels! :yahoo:

They look massive! :D To be honest I've never PERSONALLY liked black wheels on a back car so the new ones are a huge improvement!

Well Done! :D

the rims on there are 19" and i love them to bits, even better that i got given them for free lol..... will be getting some new rims off them soon too....... so watch this space

Love It :driving:

Looks Sweet with the 5 Spokes..

As to the next car....If you decide to mod it..I think you will get more Bhp/torque for your money with the Aristo,but i can see the attraction with the Chrystler 300c Hemi

Good Luck with what ever car you go for next.

Chips..

One of the few sets of rims i actually like the look of.

Looking good....and you have far too much time on your hands m8 :)

yes they are the inovit spin wheels, i have a sponsorship deal with them and it means i get what ever rims i want for free... which is always nice and means i always have super clean fresh rims for the shows.... new ones on once the new boat arrives in!!!

Wow, that's one sweet ride, dude..looks very slick indeed.

Ahhh, whilst the Aristo is awesome, the Hemi 300C..no substitute for cubic inches..is that the 5.7 litre version or the 6.1 litre SRT??? The SRT gives 425bhp and is my choice if I had the cash...

Wow, that's one sweet ride, dude..looks very slick indeed.

Ahhh, whilst the Aristo is awesome, the Hemi 300C..no substitute for cubic inches..is that the 5.7 litre version or the 6.1 litre SRT??? The SRT gives 425bhp and is my choice if I had the cash...

Whilst i would love the SRT i dont think being 24 they would realy give me cheap insurance!!! lol

I think i will just stick with the 340bhp Hemi, lol.

Am planning on going to New York and buying one out there and importing it myself through SVA.

But its all dependant on how much i get for the lexus realy, if its not enough then i will get the Aristo Mk2 and do it up to the same standard as mine is now i.e. D:Class retrim, rims, engine bay chrome etc and give it a full VIP/Yakuza look.

Am planning on going to New York and buying one out there and importing it myself through SVA.

Yeah I'm a big fan of the 300C too and while browsing came across an import site that was selling SRT-8s for some ridiculous price (that I can't actually remember anymore :duh: )

The IS looks fantastic btw, always see those alloys on eBay and think they look good in the pics but not sure how they'd look on an IS, looks really good :winky:

yes they are the inovit spin wheels, i have a sponsorship deal with them and it means i get what ever rims i want for free... which is always nice and means i always have super clean fresh rims for the shows.... new ones on once the new boat arrives in!!!

yeah i've been looking into the inovit range......very good value for money!!!!

the good thing with the 'spin' is that they make the wheels look huge!!!

i've managed to find a supplier who will sell any of the inovit range plus Toyo's (or equivalent) for £520 (supplied, balanced, fitted, valved, locking nuts, valve caps & delivered) :o :D :D

my only dilemma now, is do i just change all my tyres (they need changing :excl: ) and keep the standard rims for about £340......or do i get the inovit rim/tyre combination???

Beautiful ride!! Very tastefully done and not over done!

Quick Q, how did you modify your headlights? I mean i know how to take em apart an that but jus wondering what you done to the insides?

Cheers.

Quick Q, how did you modify your headlights? I mean i know how to take em apart an that but jus wondering what you done to the insides?

Cheers.

well i sprayed the removable inside portion with satin black rather than gloss black and it looks a lot better in my opinion. just removed all the chrome plating with gel bleach (same as you use in your toilet) as it strips off the plastic chrome leaving the plastic intact in about 2-3 mins.... a little secret i bet ya didnt know!!

i've managed to find a supplier who will sell any of the inovit range plus Toyo's (or equivalent) for £520 (supplied, balanced, fitted, valved, locking nuts, valve caps & delivered) :o :D :D

my only dilemma now, is do i just change all my tyres (they need changing :excl: ) and keep the standard rims for about £340......or do i get the inovit rim/tyre combination???

damn thats cheap, *** only knows how they are doing them for that price as the one you have up there is close to just the cost of the rims at trade????? let alone coating them in rubber..

i must admit Inovit absolutely hate their rims being sold on eBay, most of the people on there are not direct inovit account holders... plus they have taken action several times on my behalf when people have used my photos of my car to sell spin rims on eBay without permision. The people on eBay are annoying inovit becuase they are selling them at trade prices and not RRP prices

Cheers.

well i sprayed the removable inside portion with satin black rather than gloss black and it looks a lot better in my opinion. just removed all the chrome plating with gel bleach (same as you use in your toilet) as it strips off the plastic chrome leaving the plastic intact in about 2-3 mins.... a little secret i bet ya didnt know!!

damn thats cheap, *** only knows how they are doing them for that price as the one you have up there is close to just the cost of the rims at trade????? let alone coating them in rubber..

i must admit Inovit absolutely hate their rims being sold on eBay, most of the people on there are not direct inovit account holders... plus they have taken action several times on my behalf when people have used my photos of my car to sell spin rims on eBay without permision. The people on eBay are annoying inovit becuase they are selling them at trade prices and not RRP prices

yes mate i know. thats a damn good price when you think that just the TOYO Proxes T1-S/R cost about £100 a corner!!!!

still dunno whether i'm gonna get the tyres with the rims or not (for the extra ~£180)???

any suggestions peeps???

No i didn't know that! Good tip!! I have tried before but only to remove the orange filter but it was a mare with all the sticky glue and then i put em all together only for them to leak and get condensation! I will have to have another go!

Thanx!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links