Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Private Number Plate

Zak

There are 304 L3X registrations for sale on the DVLA website and they are all £250 including the £80 transfer fee so the reg is worth £170.

Would guess that yours is worth about the same.

Thanks for your responces guys.

I was thinking it would be worth a bit, as you guys would be aware the new lexus F with a V8 engine, which will be out soon to rival the BMW M3 would have boosted the value of my plate? I have seen the registration mark 'L3XUS' on the market for £10,000.

I was thiking may be the big boys @ Lexus might want to borrow my plate for publicity purpose's for the launch of the Lexus F??

Anyone??

I think ill carry on dreaming for now!

A registration number is worth whatever someone is prepared to pay for it. If you happen to have a combination that is popular and wanted then it could be worth more.

For example, I'm sure that L3XUS is probably worth more than £250, but it wouldn't interest me so I wouldn't pay a premium for it. Somebody probably would.

My dad will be selling his L3XJB plate soon as he is moving away from a Lexus. Reg Transfers valued the plate at £600, but I don't know what criteria they use to value it. I know that JB are popular initials, but again a plate is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay. When you see listings on the DVLA website of the top prices paid for things like 'P1 LOT' for about £100k you start to wonder.

Cheers

Phil

A registration number is worth whatever someone is prepared to pay for it. If you happen to have a combination that is popular and wanted then it could be worth more.

For example, I'm sure that L3XUS is probably worth more than £250, but it wouldn't interest me so I wouldn't pay a premium for it. Somebody probably would.

My dad will be selling his L3XJB plate soon as he is moving away from a Lexus. Reg Transfers valued the plate at £600, but I don't know what criteria they use to value it. I know that JB are popular initials, but again a plate is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay. When you see listings on the DVLA website of the top prices paid for things like 'P1 LOT' for about £100k you start to wonder.

Cheers

Phil

I once bought a Rover with the Plate A1exn. Great buy as the Rover was £500 and I sold the plate for £2600 as you say it all depends on what someone is willing to pay.

I once bought a Rover with the Plate A1exn. Great buy as the Rover was £500 and I sold the plate for £2600 as you say it all depends on what someone is willing to pay.

WOW! A free car with change!

To be fair mate that plate has been for sale for ages and it's L8X SC, I used to own L3X SC, Tom Cooper has that now, but the plate above shouldn't be any more than 250 as if you display it as above you're on bided time from the traffic police!!!

• 14 years later...
On 1/26/2007 at 8:24 AM, Chris.S said:

I've been trying to sell L200CS, thats now valued £500, its a tough market to sell in though

Have you tried the L200 truck owners club? Or failing that I think Primo registrations will sell on your behalf 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Initial P said:

Well Pete , I am intrigued that such an educated, wise and clear-headed thinking person (ie a Lexus owner) is even aware of such a scurrilous publication let alone read it 😁 For the record I am for -

The War Against Terror 

As I imagine most sane people are, But am against being suffocated by this continuing avalanche of "experts" who wish to comment on every single aspect of a person's life 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links