Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Monster......

bloofire

how are the exhausts coming along Mark? :)

Rather well (in my humble opinion :whistling: )

The twin 120mm Hiper Mufflers should be finished in a day or 2.

Can't wait to hear it :o

dont know what the exhaust will sound, but got some pictures of the Monster to upload later, it look awesome, but i have to say i dont fancy to be the one who doing all the wiring up of the Fcon unit. hehe :D :D :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May I take this opprtunity to remind people of how this project was undertaken please.

We intended this project to be done in between jobs as a loss leader to promote the LOC, and the Lexus brand as potential performance cars.

Not only have we not had a lot of time in between jobs but we have spent a fortune in parts and labour on the car for which we haven't been paid a penny, and the opportunity costs to us by doing this doubles the cost.

I'm not complaining because that's the nature of the beast and that's what projects like this cost, but please don't start moaning about the length of time it's taking.

i have to agree with Mark, if anyone should be openly complaining of the time, it would be me.

good things take time,......

and its still gonna cost me, so theres no thinking this is a free ride

Those exhausts looks absolutely amazing. Which reminds me, someone else was gonna fit some similar ones on his car. I wonder how he's getting on.... :shifty:

:whistling:

Who do you mean...... :ph34r:

Great piccies Maz - The monster is almost breathing..... :D

that is one very nice car. Love the colour - looks good on a modded IS.

Mat - never meant you were now getting it for free - I am sure you are still loosing one arm and a leg or too!!

Can't wait to see it running.

:offtopic: slightly,but Dean(dpk) has already done the dual exhaust.

and UKAZN did it b4 him with twin duel pipes, which look great. even tho they loose a bit of ground clearance. sounds great tho.

its making me so jelous, two hipers on one car :duh: i only want one and no one has any :crybaby: .

still its looking sooooo amazing. just cant wait to see it in the flesh. that zorst is gonna sound soooooo good

steve....dunno, suppose id be intrested in serious offers..

pete, this wasnt a race to get twins fitted, i know others have had it done, to be honest i prefer a single, unfortunatly the Bore of the exhaust made it difficult to Mandrel bend, the only option was to fit a twin exit....

i am waiting about 3 years to see what the next.....IS is like

Whats not known is that I've volunteered to drive it back to Mat when its ready as he's so busy at the moment

:lol:

i did hear they were looking for test pilots :D

Marks fitting NOS for the trip over as Mat wants it urgently :driving::whistling::hehe::whistling: :winky:

Getting special sparco underwear made.........

Mat,i know it was never a race i just pointed out that it was'nt a new thing...sorry,

we know he wasn't the first lol

when you see it have a look at the bodykit where its all been blended in and the groove that runs along the bottom between the zorts you'd think it came out the factort like it..top job.

Anyway hopefully i'll be doing that thing for you Mat :winky:

steve....dunno, suppose id be intrested in serious offers..

pete, this wasnt a race to get twins fitted, i know others have had it done, to be honest i prefer a single, unfortunatly the Bore of the exhaust made it difficult to Mandrel bend, the only option was to fit a twin exit....

i am waiting about 3 years to see what the next.....IS is like

Hmmm... and I wonder how long it will take Mat to drop the 2JZ into the Mk2 (900bhp anyone?)

Its looking great, cant wait to see it tearing up the 1/4 mile...

Great news Mark...

Is there much left to do now then?

Except for the exhaust, we still have numbers 1 to 5 from my list of 21st January.

We have to take a 2 week break from it now so that our kids can eat.

As the car is drivable now, I can vaguely glimpse a dull light at the end of the tunnel ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links