Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon Meet - Sun 23rd March

Steve

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell her she doesn't need to buy us presents.... just the cake will be fine!

YOU CAN TELL HER !!

you obviously havent come across my hormonal 14 yr old

with the attitude of a lion with toothache :alien::alien::alien:

i somehow think this weekend will cost me dearly, but 99% i will be there :o

ok i shouldnt of said i cant be ****d to come down, it does sound ungrateful to the organisers and the ppl who are going. sorry :sad:

sorry ultraviolet, matt mcnally and steve for sounding ungratefull.

:(

I'm gutted as I was about to sign up when i realised that with my usual brilliance, I have double booked.

My company is sponsoring the Ipswich v Brighton match on the same day I have to go and schmooze some clients.

Sorry guys - i appreciate the planning that goes into these things.

Bloofire.

PS. Come on you Tractor Boys!

I'm gutted as I was about to sign up when i realised that with my usual brilliance, I have double booked.

My company is sponsoring the Ipswich v Brighton match on the same day I have to go and schmooze some clients.

Sorry guys - i appreciate the planning that goes into these things.

Bloofire.

PS. Come on you Tractor Boys!

Thats easy to solve

Get all your clients to buy some Lexi's and get them all to come to Gaydon instead

I shall be going to Gaydon

If anybody wants to get there quickly down the M40, they are more than welcome to follow me.

Just look out for me! You can't miss me with my new paint job :D :D :D :D ;)

Thats easy to solve

Get all your clients to buy some Lexi's and get them all to come to Gaydon instead

Good Idea.

I thought about mentioning it to my boss but then shat myself!!!

She is scary!!

:ohmy:

One of these days I'll make a meet but not this one... :(

We've a baby being dedicated during the service, have our new Fleet congregation joining us for the official kick-off celebration and a slap up church lunch.

:backofnet:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links