Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanna Buy A Pimp My Ride Car

Chris.S

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-SUNNY-MODIFIE...1QQcmdZViewItem

That is gross :shutit:

This car has been stolen and recovered

It has damage to the steering lock and a few dents to bodywork etc. (as per pictures)

The car still has all the interior but the stereo and Tvs etc have been stolen

and he still wants someone to buy it ??? :lol:

Haha, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while! I remember seeing that episode, didn't look very good even when it was just finished :D

I've always wondered that surely these cars will get stolen and lose all the electronics - guess I have my answer now!

LOL i remember that,

Obviously didn't bother fitting an alarm when they "pimped" it.

Stav

LOL also looks like they didn't even lift up the bonnet! its all very well spending loads of money to 'pimp' it but if you still have a battered up old nissan sunny engine then whats the point! :shutit:

LOL i remember that,

Obviously didn't bother fitting an alarm when they "pimped" it.

Stav

LOL also looks like they didn't even lift up the bonnet! its all very well spending loads of money to 'pimp' it but if you still have a battered up old nissan sunny engine then whats the point! :shutit:

Typically British attitude "ahhhh dunna botha paint under there, nobody will notice" :lol:

im SO tempted to buy that..I lurve it!

But could you honestly live with an interior that looks like a hawaiian has thrown up on eek2.gif

and thats without taking the exterior into consideration lol2.gif

That is just :sick:

Like Rikos says 13 bids, what I can't believe that the price is at £410 and the reserve is not met. How much do they think it's worth? It's a 1988 Nissan "Rust Bucket" with a puke paint job FFS. If your reason for being is to get SOTW on barryboys.co.uk it may be worth a couple of hundred.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links