Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2008 Black On Black Themes

maneesh

both look sweet, think i'd take the corvette though.

Yeah me too - I quite fancy one of them .. did you read the article on pistonheads about the reviewer driving the new one back from geneva? Made me want one...

Linky

On looks alone... Corvette.

Trouble is on go... has to be the BMW as it goes around corners too. :whistling:

The suspension on the Corvette is based on an old (that should read very old) leaf spring design,

(American cars generally don't do corners) plus cheap plasticky interiors, also on the Corvette

some large plastic body panels. :o :sick:

I remember them saying on top gear that the Corvette Z06 handles really well, but has a horrendous ride though.............or am I confusing it with something else? :duh:

Trouble is on go... has to be the BMW as it goes around corners too. :whistling:

The suspension on the Corvette is based on an old (that should read very old) leaf spring design,

(American cars generally don't do corners) plus cheap plasticky interiors, also on the Corvette

no mate, you got it wrong. The Z06 Corvette lapped the Ring in 7 mins 45 seconds. The body is constructed of aluminum with carbon fibre and titanium added in places. The front wings are carbon fibre and the paint on those wings weighs even more than the wings themselves! Leaf springs yes, but with double wishbone and aluminum upper and lower control arms, it's very different round bends from the previous Corvettes. The car will pull 1.2G! It's 2kg lighter than a 911 Carrera 2S and will reach 60 in 3.9 seconds.

Still after the Beemer?

no mate, you got it wrong...........it's very different round bends from the previous Corvettes.

Apologies on wrong info on this car, but it stands for all previous 'vette's ?

They were always fast in a straight line, otherwise yuk :sick:

I'd still have the BMW even though everyone on the road would hate me. More muscular meaner stance IMO

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links