Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Got Robbed

well as the title says really. realy this is just my rant cos im so angry and i need to let it out somewhere!!

come home from work yesterday and thought it was wierd the curtains were pulled. sure i didnt leave them pulled and im sure my girlfriend wouldnt of either. went in and un-pulled them then realised my xbox360 was missing, and all the games. everything else like the tv and stuff was still there. rung my sister cos i thought she had come round and borrowed it. she hadnt. realised id been robbed and checked the doors. back door was unlocked!! i hadnt left it unlocked. then realised the side window had been forced open. called the police and they came and took prints and stuff. i had an idea who i thought it was by this time!!

done a bit of detective work today and after phoning a few pawn shops and games shop it finally turned up in Game. they had traded it in for cash.

well after speaking to the person that served them, they confirmed to me that it was a so-called friend of mine!! that was an SBE (school boy error) by all accounts of it!! he used his driving licence to trade it in.

given all the info to the police and they have collected my xbox from game. just waiting for them to pick him up and question him.

also realised that he had stolen a pot of money aswell. thing is i phoned the insurance company and they told me i wasnt covered cos the policy hadnt started yet due to an error we made with the start date. my fault but hopefully il get my xbox back soon.got a feeling it might be hard to prove because when he stole it, he stole the receipt and box with it too!!!

anyways, thats my story over now!! bloody gutted! you think people are your friends and then they do this to u!!

cheers guys for taking the time to read, sorry i rambled on.

neil

i asked myself the same question!! i must admit he wasnt a close friend. he was the most unliked in my group of friends if u know what i mean. known as a thief but never ever thought he would rob me!!! ive been texting him since cos he owes me money aswell. just pretending that i dont know its him!!! police will pick him up soon. i imagine he thinks he has got away with it cos ive been texting him still!! want to lead him into a false sense of security so the police catch him un awares!!

cheers maneesh, i hope so too.

yeah il probably go and see him so we can "chat" about it!!! ;) we'll probably "chat" about it alot!! till it hurts!!! :lol:

Gutted for you, it's suprising what some so called friends are like. Hope you get it all back including the money

Recently a guy I work with had a Golf V32 stolen, thing is it has a kepad pi code type immobiliser. It was driven away so he knows who took it. Trouble is police have no evidence, haven't found the car and the insurance says he must have been involved in stealing his own car :( So he has now had to get a solicitor to claim back from the insurance and on top of it all he had a very expensive ICE set up that he hadn't notified the insurance about so it's unlikely he will get the money back for that anyway.

friends :(

i hate some people in this world!!! that sounds awful. to be honest tho i would say those keypad immobilisers arent that great. i dont know for definate but there only a fancy switch at the end of the day so easily got around i would imagine. hope it turns out ok for him.

just went to have a look for my satnav which i bought at the weekend!! he took that too!!!

i say we have a lexus club meet a smash this little :tsktsk: head in until he just a smear of blood and guts on the road side.........i call that devine retribution.

yeah a meet sounds good to me!!! lol

to be honest i think he has asked too many people too many times!! he's a real p***taker, borrows stuff off of people then sells it from the stories ive heard. owes untold people money!! he's one of these people that lies really well and can make u feel sorry for him sometimes.

Thats nasty...:(

way he's carrying on it'll happen sooner or later that he'll be in a world of pain...

Is he a junkie as nothing matters to them (friends or family) only the next fix

Damn, that's * :tsktsk: '* up.

One thing to disrespect you but another thing is to bust into YOUR CASTLE and steal your ****.

I'd keep the nob sweet, then batter him once the police give him a 'warning' <_< :ph34r::shifty:

Man, I'm fuming and I ain't even in your shoes!

Edited by janey

ever watched american history x? when he tells the guy to bite the edge of the pavement.. then he stamps on his head...

American_History.jpg

just a thought

Far be it from me to encourage an illegal act of revenge/retribution, but they have the right idea in Saudi for thieves.....

That might be a bit extreme, so a door slammed on the offending articles 200-300 times would be a good reminder

never ever to do that again, everytime the thief picks up a cup of coffee (or anything else) he would get a flashback :tsktsk:

believe me he is going to get what he deserves!!

cheers guys for your support.

spoke to the police today and they said he isnt going to be arrested till monday due to them not having the resources.

there probably out trying to catch the motorist!!!

well i just thought id share with you guys the latest.

they arrested him today and he confessed to it. i went and collected my xbox from the police station.

i then phoned his house and spoke to his mum. long story short she said stop calling otherwise she would do me for harrasment!! lol i was very calm and didnt raise my voice at all. and no swearing either. i was very proud of myself. lol

i then text him and he said he didnt break into my house. he just said that to the police. lol

i cant believe this guy!! he's a compulsive liar!! hahaha

police advised me to take him to the small claims court to get my other stuff and monies back. i wont hold my breath on him turning up!! lol

.......they arrested him today and he confessed to it......

police advised me to take him to the small claims court to get my other stuff and monies back.

erm if he confessed maybe they should be prosecuting him for theft and you won't have to, or

are they going to let a confessed criminal burglar go without charging him ffs ?

They have a damaged window, prints, and a confession. What more is needed for justice dammit !?!?

tel him to keep looking over his shoulder coz one day it will be payback time.Time is on your side mate.had a youth jump on me is roof a few months ago.police never came up wiyh anything even after the boot print was taken and i gave them a name.at least he knows that iknow it was him.the day will come.

the problem nowadays is when a friend breaks into a property they have a legitimate reason for there prints etc being on the offending entry point, the police are unlikely to prosecute due to this as when it gets to court the defendeants solicitor can say that the fored entry was done with the owners knowledge the might say (the victim was locked out of his house) due to the colourfull background of the defendant he was the likely choice to gain entry to the property and the victim never got it replaced.

However the fact he admited it to the police does carry enough eveidence to it and the fact that he traded it in at a games shop where cctv footage can be asstertained to prove it was him.

End of the day the police would rather do you for doing a U turn or parking on a double yellow than breaking into a house or commiting murder afterall im sure i herad are prissons are overcrowded so there letting the well behaved inmates out to re offend sorry i mean be allowed to join the communitry again

• 5 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links