Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Brother 9

Many,many years ago when I was a lad I lived in Wythenshawe, Manchester (Any Mancs on here will know what I mean!!!)

You can look in any house window there and see a lot more maronic goings on than in BB house!

Many,many years ago when I was a lad I lived in Wythenshawe, Manchester (Any Mancs on here will know what I mean!!!)

You can look in any house window there and see a lot more maronic goings on than in BB house!

LoL

I was forced to watch an episode last night - never seen one before. I am just shocked at what a complete load of rubbish it is. I mean, a fake wedding? Loads of jumped up little attention seekers all bitching about each other? As I said to mrs Coyote on the way home, I would rather put my gentlemans vegetables through a mangle than watch that rubbish ever again. Maybe I should be worried, she did ask whether you could buy mangles on eBay!

i hate reality tv.....

Some of it is quite good IMHO, for example The Apprentice, but then (in theory at least) such programs have intelligent people competing for some sort of 'proper goal'. Trouble with BB is that there is no goal, so there is no actual competition. The producers know this and realise that to keep the viewers watching, they have to fill the house up with extrovert people chosen specifically for being likely to argue with each other. Throw in a couple of fitties, a gay one, a noisy one, and a really, really thick one, and the arguments will come and the viewer numbers will remain in the millions.

It's all rather depressing, really. I don't like soap operas for the same reason - if you show the viewers enough rows, fights and arguments for long enough, soon they'll start to behave the same way as they believe it's normal behaviour. Then you end up with a society full of bad-mannered chavs.

Anyway with the price of petrol what else do you want to do on a weeknite and dont say watch the football

i rather burn rubber and fuel then watch bb...... admit it so do you.... bring it on ooo yeah!!!! :)

I like to watch it

It makes my life seem rather normal :shifty:

Anyway with the price of petrol what else do you want to do on a weeknite and dont say watch the football

Is that all you can think of doing on a week night :whistling:

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes and a fire cracker up my A** and rest my goolies on hot rocks than watch that drivel....

I dont like it :lol:

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes and a fire cracker up my A** and rest my goolies on hot rocks than watch that drivel....

I dont like it :lol:

You Sure you don't like it, coz your not getting to the point lol

Is that all you can think of doing on a week night :whistling:

i can only flick the button so many times a night,so if im not driving its feet up and tv watching. :blink:

Anyway it sounds to me like you are warming to BB :winky:

What I don't understand is, Reality TV as a whole is regarded as 1 of the top 5 most hated things on TV (if I remember correctly from reading on the net), yet there are still tons of them. There are some good exceptions like The Apprentice, but far outweights by crap like BB, Peter & Katie, etc.

What i don't understand is if everyone says its rubbish, where do they get the millions of viewers from?

I think everyone says its crap, but those people still watch it, just don't admit it!

Daughter watches this. I watched for about 5 mins once and quite frankly watching paint dry would be more entertaining. :baaa::baaa::yawn::yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links