Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Amir Khan

mus26c

disapointing match,

i would have been working at the match, but book it off to watch it and it didnt even last a minute.

i was expecting a couple of rounds... oh well ,luckly i didnt pay to watch it, just watched it online justintv

:o

Its how he comes back from it that is important.

This will be a wakeup call.

It will hopefully sink into his head that he is not invincible and bring him back to reality.

was gutted to see him go down so quick, he is a great boxer but his punch resistance isnt great, he's been cuaght before but got up but they were no where near the power of last nights punches.......will defo be a good wake up call and im hoping it does bring him back stronger

I'll second that he needed bringing down a peg or two

:o

Its how he comes back from it that is important.

This will be a wakeup call.

It will hopefully sink into his head that he is not invincible and bring him back to reality.

Ha Good , he's cocky and bigheaded , he's not a good boxer he's average and thats being kind, he's living off an Olympic Silver with good business heads behind him , fact is he's got a glass chin , he's ok if he can bully and thats it . I for one am glad , its not about patriotism its about class and I'm afraid he's been outdone by miles , and he wanted to fight Ricky Hatton ? I don't think so , he's not fit to lace Hattons gloves . Oh and what was with the advert putting his name amongst such great names as Tyson and Lewis . We'll see how good he is when he has his next fight and what sort of class opponent he faces .

Its easy to get to where your going using stepping stones plus he's got to remember this is the Pro game not amateur , its a different ball game .

So many times British fighters have been portrayed as the next big thing and when the going gets tough they fold , this shows the true talent that is Joe Calzage , and was Steve Collins , Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank , I'm not gonna mention Lewis within this list because in my eyes he's Canadian (thats who he represented in the Olympics) plus the fact that he waited until his style suited to fight the top flight i.e. Tyson , in his prime Tyson would of mauled him within 3 minutes .

post-22839-1220790331.jpg

Yea im glad he got beat, should sort out his over-confidence abit, mate of mine goes to uni down at bolton and says he walks into clubs with all his mates behind him acting like hes the man, just one of those big headed fools that thinks hes invincible.

Im one for backing my country n all that and hes a good boxer but he needed to be sorted

Without a brussel Scott , I sorta had a feeling he'd get ironed out , I watched Prescott against Abril and he looked as sharp as a knife then mate and he's got a tremendous dig on him plus he likes to throw it , his defence is solid too , keeps his hands up and keeps on the move . Ah well Khan will have to sort his canister out now , nothing like a good beating to keep you honest .

Regards

Paul.

Remember the basics as told by Henry Cooper, "keep your hands up, & if in doubt, stick a left out"

Now we will see if he is a chinny big head, or a man with talent who's ego got the better of him.

Spot on bruv , I dont think his chins still there tho Prescott smashed it in . He will ome back but all the training in the world won't make your chin any stronger and no defence in the world is gonna keep you from getting hit 100% , I think he's too upright , no lateral movement and has to throw punches on the front foot , Naz he aint .

Regards

Paul.

This punch was great:

315k6ec.gif

Proper chin wobble.

Was well upset spending £15 though, had a load of mates round and the undercards were **** then the Khan fight was a joke.

Had another mate who went there and got a ticket from a tout for £50, wasnt too happy either lol

I liked him because he was so cocky, it made it more of a show. This was always going to happen eventually when he lost becasue he acts like he's the best lol.. But I never even watched this because you now have to pay, watched all his others on ITV1, glad I didnt shell out now lol...

I liked him because he was so cocky, it made it more of a show. This was always going to happen eventually when he lost becasue he acts like he's the best lol.. But I never even watched this because you now have to pay, watched all his others on ITV1, glad I didnt shell out now lol...

Whats on youtube is the whole thing lol and the Gif i posted is the best bit of the whole night (undercards included)

His trainer apparantly told him not to fight him but frank warren said he should.

I'm glad he lost as he was becoming far to arrogant and just shows that asking people to pay £15 for him was a joke and rip off!!! Put him back on ITCV for free.

i watched this in town with a few mates.

That left hand was a peach!!!

you could tell Prescott liked to swing and it did for Khan alright.

Thing is, he's got a glass chin. Only time he's been hit was to that french geezer (forget his name) and he went down. This was the second time and he couldn't come back from it.

As mentioned before, nothing can stregthen the chin. Guess we'll have to see how much bottle he's got and if he can bounce back from it.

But really, British boxing is lacking IMHO. Calzaghe will retire after he fights Jones, and Hatton won't ever be the same IMO after he lost to Mayweather (although i really think he had the guy in the first 6 rounds!!). Haye is an arrogant so and so but is useful i guess, Maccarinelli did show promise. Harrison is a joke. Who's left??? Danny Williams :lol: I dunno, just seems lacking at the minute IMO......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links