Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Is The New One

legendswraith

post-9117-1227027177.jpg

So the blue ones gone this is what i'm going to play with for a while. I did desperately want a supra but it was really hard to get 2 kids in the back and the missus in the front, so i went for an Aristo instead.

Lots of goodies going onto this one it already has tein monoflex's, front brace, TRD chassis Braces, HKS intercooler,HKS SSQV bov, TRD LSD, 19" finelli firenza sport alloys and defi boost gauges.

ITs going to get installed the blitz dual soln boost controller,blitz turbo timer, Walbro pump, Greddy emanage ultimate and hybrid steel turbos+injectors (summer).

Hopefully after the emanage and boost controller set up i'll be running at 1.2bar with some nice dyno graphs, will push for more power in the summer with the hybrids and uprated injectors etc

That looks bloody lovely - those front lights really do look nice on the Aristo! Just been looking at a similar set of wheels for mine - any more pics please mate?

Notice you have a different bonnet too!

Nice looking car there, have you got any pics from the side to see the wheels? Not sure why but the front end looks like a Merc E-Class (not sure if it's the front bumper or the bonnet, but no bad thing mind). Not particularly into the little LEDs but otherwise looks great! :D

That looks bloody lovely - those front lights really do look nice on the Aristo! Just been looking at a similar set of wheels for mine - any more pics please mate?

Notice you have a different bonnet too!

yeah forgot about that its a veilside bonnet

Looks great mate, I hate Angel Eyes generally but they look sweeeeet on you car :D

With the tints & rims too, looks a really cracking motor. How much ?

I was in 2 minds about the angels eyes but these are built into the lights not added seperately so i think it makes them look better.

6.5k in the end up which considering all the bits on it was a steal. Miss the GS's leather interior though but one will turn up on eBay sooner or later

great looking car, lovin the finichi firenza wheels :)

yes i heard alot of bits came from prolex dave the diff for one. AS to the bonnet no idea where it came from it was on the motor when i got it i assume its off the ki kit think nemesis get hold of them in this country.

As for the wheels i've just replaced one of them due to it getting bent when the back tyres popped should be here tomorrow which is a good thing as having 2 rx8 wheels on the back and the firenzas on the front looks odd

great looking car, lovin the finichi firenza wheels :)

yes i heard alot of bits came from prolex dave the diff for one. AS to the bonnet no idea where it came from it was on the motor when i got it i assume its off the ki kit think nemesis get hold of them in this country.

As for the wheels i've just replaced one of them due to it getting bent when the back tyres popped should be here tomorrow which is a good thing as having 2 rx8 wheels on the back and the firenzas on the front looks odd

are you happy with the quality of the wheels :question:

i've been looking at the rimini style but not sure if i want a silver wheel with lots of black

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links