Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pigeon Crap Droppings - On The Lex

This is a crazy subject, but I'm sure many have experienced the annoyance off.

Every time I wash my car, 9 times out of 10 I will have Bird droppings on it the next day, I can’t work it out if it’s the colour (silver aka Platinum Ice).

Is there anything I can do, scarecrow on the roof perhaps?

I have the same problem when the car is out the garage but came up with a clever solution.

I bought some army surplus camouflage netting which I cover the car over with and the pidgeons can't see it to crap on it.

I did however have a problem once when I parked in Sherwood forest as it took 3 days to find the car!!!!!

post-12144-1242329284.jpg

slight off topic anybody got a good one for the next door's 9 cat's not sh*ting in my garden. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Cats don't like paintball guns, and if you hit them in the right place they can be constipated for days. :whistling:

slight off topic anybody got a good one for the next door's 9 cat's not sh*ting in my garden. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy buy a large dog or a crocodile.

Here's one I bought earlier on eBay!

Here sh*tty kitty!

post-12144-1242335768.png

lmao, quality thread, bring it slightly back on topic, when the bird ****s on ure motor, clean it as soon as u can as it eats through ure paint. then ***** hits the fan.

No pave the cat, or use quick setting mortar.

I treated myself to a catapult last year, don't hit the cat (as much as I'd like to) but the sudden noise of something near them whilst preparing to do what they do, makes them almost fly. After a couple of time the cat never returns. :whistling:

Get electric fencing as used for horses, then bury it just under the soil.

Once the cat digs a hole for a *hit, well you can guess the rest.

We have this problem also, so one time my daughter Louise was up to our house with her horse.

You can tell when a horse is going to have a *hit it raises its tail, then if you push the tail back down it will not have a *hit

She then backed the horse up to the neighbours garden who owns the cats, took her hand of the horses tail and let her have a very big *hit in their garden.

This did not stop the cats but was very very funny

Have not seen the gray one back since i conected my size 12 with its arse i was wearing my slippers lol little feckers.but they wont do anythingin her garden she got a bloddy pond in hers and the cats have to cross a bridge lol.seen the rest like there a bit more warry and leg it as soon as iopen the door.could have killed the buggers when i seen paw prints on the lex bonnet.now has scratch marks where they crossed my bonnet.i used to like cats not anymore i don't.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links