Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gs430 Or Is300

I'm thinking of changing my GS300 with either a GS430 or an IS300. I like the GS but the IS feels more solid and better build with excellent handling. I tested both the other day on a Lexus open road event to help me choose but liked them both for differnet reasons - IS for it's handling and looks and the GS for it's power (I think I am missing my old Supra TT).

I will try and arrange some 24 hour test drives to help me choose however is there anybody who can comment on the two?

Drove the GS430 Sport on the Open Road today... I'd deffo go for the GS over the IS ..

They didn't have the sport the other day, only the SE. Would have liked to have seen what they have done with the suspension. Still I cannot afford a new one so the sport is not an option as it's only been out for 2 weeks.

Drove the 430 sport today. nearly didn't come back. the best car in the range for my money. a real street sleeper. more you know, less you have to show. I felt like G O D getting out of that car today. made all the more special knowing that it was not as fast as my three hundred....

But the ride is the best in the world.

Perfection is the GS 430 SPort.

Yes, I am thinking about a big loan if I am honest... sod the Nos. i get leather and nav and V8 that can be tuned to sound like TTE's IS430.... Who am I kidding if I say my GS tops that...?

Loz

Have only driven the GS430 at the OpenRoad event, but overall impressions are that it is smoother, more plush, more refined, has that gorgeous 4.3 power plant and makes you feel wonderful wherever you're driving. The interior styling of the GS is also far nicer IMHO.

The only reason I chose the IS300 over the GS430 is that I prefer the exterior styling of the IS....

....oh and the fact that I couldn't possibly afford a GS430 unless I sold my house, my motorbike, my organs, my...... :lol::lol:

....oh and the fact that I couldn't possibly afford a GS430 unless I sold my house, my motorbike, my organs, my...... 

how much do you want for your kidneys?

Also is your soul for sale? I could do with another one of these! :P :P

GS430 is my fav! A pefect car for a training pimp!

Steve.

the open road car was black on black. she just wanted a subtle tint to the rear and sides and would be the ultimate street sleeping pimp mobile! huggy bear would give up his glass goldfish-in-the-heel platforms for one of these bad boys!

AND STILL you don't see it coming.

I hate to say it. but u COULD even get away with the gold badges on this.... B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links