Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

When It All Goes Wrong...

Zee007

When an Integra Type R Goes Wrong...

Here is a link I've seen on another forum, it's really sad.  It's a home made video that the lads parents have put out to people to warn them to slow down.  The young lad was killed in this accident.

Click Here to Download Video

Made me think twice.....

I might be wrong... But Zee when you state.. "makes me think twice" You NEVER came across to me as the type that

1. would ever risk wrecking his car like that..

2. Acting like an Idiot on a public Rd like that..

I mean come..on.. Has any of you guys tried to turn your car into an aeroplane without wings over a hump or bridge like that..

O.k so i might not stick to the speed limits sometimes. :blush: . But surely stunts like that are best left to the stuntmen and not public rds I wonder what would have happened if there had been another car or motorbike comming the otherway..

Sorry for that guys.. But just my thoughts

Whilst feeling very sorry for this bloke and his family i have to agree with jac the thought of meeting someone like that comming the other way just don,t bear thinking about and realy opens your eyes to the sort of chances people take .

well that surely makes one think...

I agree it was definetely stupid to do something like that without proper training, let alone doing it on a public road!

dont think him dying will have taught him much of a lesson though....

Thankfully nobody else was involved. If people choose to drive like that then I have no sympathy for them - I feel for his family though.

his family knew exaclty what he was about to do though as they were the ones recoding it werent they ??? if so do they really expect sympathy

if you drive like a t oosse r then you deserve all you get.

yes in a way

but death is a big penalty!!!

i dont beleive any one can say they havent driven like a t osser at some stage

we all like to think that it will never happen to us

we all break the limits on the roads, because we all believe we know better

we do not expect to die!

we all like to show off a bit when people are watching, its human nature

as for the fact his parents were videoing the event (no verification on this)

do you really believe any parent would encourage or allow anything that would kill their son

lets all have some respect for a fellow motorist and his family, who probably wasnt much different from any one here

i can easily say i have not driven like a t osser ( depends what actions define a t osser) i will admit to having driven over the speed limit but that is about it - in towns or any form of built up ares i am very careful and stick to the speed limits - this being due to a personal incident :excl:

dont get me wrong - its unfortunate the kid died but i would not be sorry if he crashed the car and survived. sounds very harsh i know but thats my feeling on the supject.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links