Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wanted

refLEX

Gosh thanks Brettster, i will just rush off to get the mods to cancel my post. How stupid of me i mean if i rip out the factory fitted looks as if it is part of the car Sat - Nav unit i can put in a lovely dash tray?

I can then go out and spend a fortune on a PC to go with the desk top, lap top, pda that i already have (even if it will be a much lower spec) and cut my car to bits whilst i install it.

I can tell my insurance company all about my mod as the car will be far less atractive to thiefs.

and all that because " i can"

In car PC's, dash trays, garmins etc are for Lexus Nav wanabees, for those who did not have the foresight to get a lex with Nav. :D

just my humble opinion :yack:

Hi,

I am looking for the latest (or at least newer than 2001 51) Lexus Navigator CD ROM not DVD ROM.

Can anybody help or advise please

Thanks

Ring lexus UK and ask for a trial of the latest CD rom.

They will only be too happy to help.

Got the CD in three days!

yeah, just like sony playstation, xbox and robbie williams have fixed theres?

why would anybody want to breach lexus's copyrights when £160 + vat is not unreasonable for a disc that costs less than 20p. And yes i know all about production costs and map copyrights and royalties but lets be fair £160 IS A RIP OFF!

yeah, just like sony playstation, xbox and robbie williams have fixed theres?

why would anybody want to breach lexus's copyrights when £160 + vat is not unreasonable for a disc that costs less than 20p. And yes i know all about production costs and map copyrights and royalties but lets be fair £160 IS A RIP OFF!

What's worse is the cost of the DVD version. £350+ !

thanks woggle dog, what do you think about it? has it improved at all?

I have rang for the trial now.

cheers for your useful response!

reflex

What version are they sending you? Is 3.7 still the latest one?

3.7 is still the latest as far as i know Mr Barber but i will let you know if it is any diff.I will also try to do a report on the differencies if any over the older versions

Are there any firmware upgrades on a newer CD?

Or just an updated map?

I would get a new one, but at £160........... :ph34r:

I guess ill just have to make do, going down roads that the nav thinks are fields!

I went to a friends in farnborough a while back, and it thought.....FIELD...the house (and road) has been there for about 15 yrs!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links