Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What's Your Ideal Job

Claire G

I went on a blat across the Brecon beacons last year with my old (new shape) Mini Cooper S and my MD's Porsche 911 Carrera 4. We took photos of us doing pre flight checks and stops in the hills and petrol stations fill up's and did a proper journo write up for a laugh.

Sent it to Evo hoping they would employ us on the spot, pay us £100k a year and we could leave IT behind. They didnt even respond :lol:

Currently Global IT Manager, but long term strategy is to buy, renovate and sell/rent properties. Just started our venture with a property a couple of months ago. Hoping to add another one early next year.

Mind you, winning the lottery would be quite cool - retired at 32! mmmm B)

I love my current job (writing an off-the-shelf software application in a good environment/team) but double the salary would be nice. Also it would be nice if it was at the end of a nice empty winding road instead of towards London down the M4. :eerrrmm:

currently work in Internet Security as the European technical support, which means everything from pre-sales, to post-sales, prototyping etc etc... in reality, I'm either working from home, stuck with my nose in a Datasheet, schematic or code... or flying around Europe visiting customers...

Ideal job??? hmmmm, difficult, always fancied motoring journalism or 'test driver'... but if money was no object, I'd probably run a skid pan/defencisve driving centre...

Ideal job? Hmm would have to be Flying Lynx(helicopter) for the Navy.

When I left Uni I applied and got through everything (AIB, Flying Aptitude and Medical)l but was sidelined as I had only put pilot as my preferance and they were after Observers and Air Traffic Controllers on that intake (they only take certain numbers of each profession on each intake and I had stated I only wanted to be a pilot instead of putting or observer or ATC). By the time of the next intake came I was Travelling the world and so had to miss it :( And that is the second biggest mistake of my life :(

Currently my job is great fun, network admin for a telecoms company and we are moving premises so I got to design the network and also just now testing the new switches and getting ready to bolt them to their racks in the new building.

i think i may be in my ideal job! even if i won the lottery i would still do what i do now because i love design.

other than that i suppose heading stella's advertising campaigns and getting bucket loads of it free would be pretty ideal

Fluffer Boy :winky:  :winky:  :winky:    that`ll keep you all quessing...

nah... seriously, Marine Biologists or fighter pilot

Ooh, I know what that means and I don't think I should know what that means :shutit:

Really!!!! you got something you wanna share with us Claire??? :winky: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links