Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Does Everyone Do ?

Just thought i would ask this one as I don't have a clue what people do besides post on here (besides TDi and Pro Lex) those that have been here a while probably know what each other does but its always helpful if you need advice on something or if someone has their own business (one hand washes the other know what i'm saying ;) )

So to kick it off

at the moment i'm in mad lizzies flying circus (the RAF for the uninitiated) i'm an engineer and i work on airframes and engines (building testing ground running etc) prior to that i was in F1 doing valve and cam profiling and all sorts of other stuff. I'm a qualified aerospace as well as production engineer and i can CNC part programme and given a workshop do pretty much anything bar grinding

So if theres anything that falls in that remit give me a shout

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently:

Staff training officer in a private health care firm for adults with learning disabilities detained under the mental health act 1983.

After this month:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:P

Stu

Just thought i would ask this one as I don't have a clue what people do besides post on here (besides TDi and Pro Lex) those that have been here a while probably know what each other does but its always helpful if you need advice on something or if someone has their own business (one hand washes the other know what i'm saying ;) )

So to kick it off

at the moment i'm in mad lizzies flying circus (the RAF for the uninitiated) i'm an engineer and i work on airframes and engines (building testing ground running etc) prior to that i was in F1 doing valve and cam profiling and all sorts of other stuff. I'm a qualified aerospace as well as production engineer and i can CNC part programme and given a workshop do pretty much anything bar grinding

So if theres anything that falls in that remit give me a shout

F1? That sounds quite interesting, which team did you work for? What's it actually like behind the scenes? Do you still have any contacts to get cheap tickets :whistling:

Btw, I'm a student :)

lol i worked supplying bits for the engines got to have ablat round silverstone though in fact when david coultards engine blew in the 1998 f1 that was one of our bits :D some numpty hadn't usedthe right adhesive for a metaseal

been out of it for 7 years now so lost contact with most people

I work in IT (don't laugh, I know it's not a good industry for tecchie duffers like me :mat: ) as a marketing manager. I've been a CIM Affiliated Professional for the past 2/3 years, but even my certificate is dated April 1st (April Fools Day) :blink::lol:

Military Engineer.........

Deal with Bridge Building, demolitions,Mine Warfare, water supply, Fuel supply, road coinstruction .blah blah blah..oh and i drive and maintain Trial and develop NATO's finest Engineer Fighting Vehicles

Farrier :D

Seriously? I was going to do it too but my farrier talked me out of it. How's your back? :lol:

I work in IT for large film company... Until June.

Not too bad at the moment,have good and bad days, luckily more good than bad :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links