Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Here She Is....

as promised, took me all night though(cos i'm thick) and the pics are still a bit bit on the large side still(told ya i was thick)

sorry about that.

firstshot5lh3.jpg

firstshot1qt3.jpg

lex4vb3.jpg

lex5oj2.jpg

lex7ct2.jpg

only owned her just over a week now, so as you can guess all work was not done or paid for by me.

i was LED to believe tdi did the conversion but after investigating they did not.

i'm thinking 6 2 1 manifold, side skirts ,maybe colour coded mudflaps, wind deflectors, angel eyes........................

take it easy

john.

Looks nice mate, though one word of warning, gt rid of that HKS green filter. Their known for disintegrating and therefore not filtering the air and sucking itself into the engine.

Look on the supra forums for their opinions of them! i suggest an Apexi power intake filter, i got my own from Prolex.

Stav

Looks nice mate, do like the wheels..........

I had one of them grills as well before i got the TTE bumper, i think they look really good. in fact mines still in my shed.

Stav

That's just the standard grille, I'm sure everyone has one either on the car or lying around somewhere (I know I do :lol: )........not sure why it has an altezza badge on it, is it an altezza or an IS200?

Its not just the standard grill.

It looks like it but with an altezza badge instead of the L. you cant just take the badge off and fit a Altezza one, it wont fit.

Stav

Are you sure mate? Mine looks exactly like that, and if you take the Lexus badge off, even has exactly the same altezza badge shaped mount on the grille if you wanted to put the other badge on.........I'll take a pic of it if I can find the grille!

hi all,

nice one for all the feedback peeps.

cheers stav, i'll get that sorted asap :winky:

alright geoffers i'll keep me eyes peeled my missus works in birchwood and i pick her up most days.

just to clear it up it's not an altezza, i've not really had a close lokk at the badge yet but i think i'll be changing the grill anyway, not too sure yet.

spending money in my head i've just not got. LOL :whistling:

take it easy

john.

looks nice fella. definitely different with that c/f bonnet and black rims.

i'd ditch that grille for an OEM sports grille, but thats just my preference. you could also look into a carbon fibre grille (i believe prolex have 2 for sale, but they are a tad pricey....)

Howdo John,

Lovely IS fella, big fan of the carbon bonnet. Will no doubt see you knocking around Warrington - keep an eye out for mine (or your ears!) :)

Knew I recognised that IS. I went looking at that a month or so ago at Car Planet.... The chap selling it was pushing the spec on me and he said, "you'll never guess what, it's supercharged!"... I leaned back, nodded toward mine and said "so is that" :lol:

All the best,

Jamie

hello there jamie,

yeah albert and max, top blokes.

i'll keep my eye out for ya!.

right then peeps thought i'd bang a few pics up, to help me keep a record and for your delight :rolleyes: LOL.

p1000420hj7.jpg

gonna blow over the horns with some black.

p1000421iw4.jpg

p1000425el2.jpg

and this was a freebie :whistling:

p1000427gy0.jpg

p1000428aj1.jpg

with any luck the caliper paint and decals should be here next week.

and the apexi filter and the wind deflectors and the mudflaps, hope the weather is nice next weekend LOL.

yep, it's a slippery slope and i'm gonna enjoy the ride. :winky:

take it easy dudes,

john.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links