Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Conspiracy Theory

tdiplc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was the case, Neil Armstrong would take that secret with him to the grave... can you imagine the uproar if he said that he never did set foot on the moon at all?

I think there's probably a sniper trained on him at all times in case he decides to tell the truth... :D

If that was the case, Neil Armstrong would take that secret with him to the grave... can you imagine the uproar if he said that he never did set foot on the moon at all?

I think there's probably a sniper trained on him at all times in case he decides to tell the truth... :D

Isn't there meant to be a probe (from Japan?) that will take pictures of the moon surface which should show the remains of any moon landings.

Thought it was due in late 2003/2004?????

The Americans not really landing on the moon.

Same here, there was a great program on it....

Showed things like the walking on the moon looked exactly the same as a video of someone running played at 1/2 speed...

Americans landing on the moon ha ha ha

Any one ever been to the states go just out side California into the nothingness theres ya moon few light filters on the lenses job done.

If they did it in the 60's how come 40 years later they cant do it? Because otherwise the Russians might have done it.

C'mon believe Americans never, the only people that believe the Yanks are the Yanks because there told to.

errrmm

moon rocks?

the samples brought back have been examined and investigated by hundreds of independant geologists all over the world, for more than 30 years - and they have all concluded that they did not originate on Earth.

it is an nice theory, but ultimately I love the way that people with no empirical evidence of their own regarding taking photos on the moon etc, run off at the mouth about it - thats the bit I like!!

errrmm

moon rocks?

the samples brought back have been examined and investigated by hundreds of independant geologists all over the world, for more than 30 years - and they have all concluded that they did not originate on Earth.

it is an nice theory, but ultimately I love the way that people with no empirical evidence of their own regarding taking photos on the moon etc, run off at the mouth about it - thats the bit I like!!

How many small meteors hit the earth every year they didn't originate on earth and lots land in America?

I like the moon one too, another I am really interested in is the 747 that is supposed to have crashed on the Pentagon building on Sept 11.

It is one of the biggest planes and no parts are visible on the photos, only a few part of the building has been destroyed where such a plane would have totally crossed the complex :ph34r:

I like the moon one too, another I am really interested in is the 747 that is supposed to have crashed on the Pentagon building on Sept 11.

It is one of the biggest planes and no parts are visible on the photos, only a few part of the building has been destroyed where such a plane would have totally crossed the complex :ph34r:

i thought it was a 737/ 757? 75 is fairly big also, if it was a 74 then you would have seen it for sure and the building would have been rubble, it weighs about 400 tons!

Take your pick... :shifty:

• The Americans have reverse-engineered alien technology.
  • Cheap, renewable energy sources exist but are being suppressed by huge power conglomerates.
  • A cure for cancer exists, but is being suppressed by the drug companies.
  • The US government has a hidden agenda - a conspiracy to establish an American empire and rule the world.
  • The world's financial system is controlled by occult secret societies.
  • Princess Di's death wasn't an accident.
  • The Americans didn't land on the moon in 1969.
  • Microsoft Windows is part of grand corporate scheme to dumb down the human race.

:hehe:

Take your pick... :shifty:
  • The Americans have reverse-engineered alien technology.
  • Cheap, renewable energy sources exist but are being suppressed by huge power conglomerates.
  • A cure for cancer exists, but is being suppressed by the drug companies.
  • The US government has a hidden agenda - a conspiracy to establish an American empire and rule the world.
  • The world's financial system is controlled by occult secret societies.
  • Princess Di's death wasn't an accident.
  • The Americans didn't land on the moon in 1969.
  • Microsoft Windows is part of grand corporate scheme to dumb down the human race.

:hehe:

You forgot the JFK one too....

i have a theory...

it seems strange that the british mars explorer seems to have run into problems, but the USA one has amazingly made it only a week or 2 later.

i recon that the US made the UK effort fail by some means, i need to dig deeper.

and to make the US look good, faked the mars landing

im serious ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links