Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bas**rd. The End Of 'the Shed'.

Thanks. A definite write off according to the repair shop. I bet you can't guess what she was hit by. Would you believe a 1967 Mini,and on a 30 mph road. She managed to hit a taxi first,which span the Mini around and into my car.

John

That is a sickener and just when you had got back into the LS400 after a short absence.

Push for a repair as you were not in anyway responsible. Make them put it right do not let them write it off as they will want to,even your insurance company will go for the easy option but you do have the right to a repair.

• Like 4

Omg it's terrible would u ever think mini cause so much damage Probably do category d @ buy it back @ get it repaired ask for payment @ get it repaired at a fraction of cost. Insurance company will c market value so some time it's not worth thier while to repair it will pay u out seen worse damage but good panel beater can repair that best of luck

• Like 1

Thank the Lord you weren't in it at the time. I'd be gutted too if it were my LS. Make sure her insurance company gets you a similar motor ,or, get this one repaired if possible, (but unlikely). That's your right as the innocent party.

• Like 1

Rear 1/4 panel, bumper, lights, it could be done,

Not if the boot floor is buckled, then its too far gone.

Second hand parts, plenty about, shame it's not the other side as it looks

like the fuel tank would have to come out, welding near the neck would be too

dodgy for me.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links