Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Poll..?

Fever

Guys, just out of interest...did we ever have a poll running on who's got what colour IS?? :unsure: I thought we did, but I can't remember....seeing as it's such a hot topic....which one is best, etc,etc "cough, black, cough" :D

....it would be good to have it as pinned topic in the IS section of the club...just so we could see how the choices are spread out between LOC members...!

What does everyone think??

Neil

Oi stop highjacking my post!! :P

Right can't find the poll so gonna build one...think i have all the colours, Chris please tell me if any are missing:

Charmonix White

St Lucia Pearl..???

Platinum Ice

Granite Sky

Kodiak Sky

Astral Black

Aztec Fire

Scarlatti Red

Damietta Quartz

Kensington Green

Glenarvon Pine

Royal Sapphire

Strathcaron Blue

Montrose Blue

What was the yellow colour called? Plus an 'Other' choice will be added...just for you Maz :P

Right can't find the poll so gonna build one...think i have all the colours, Chris please tell me if any are missing:

Charmonix White

St Lucia Pearl..???

Platinum Ice

Granite Sky

Kodiak Sky

Astral Black

Aztec Fire

Scarlatti Red

Damietta Quartz

Kensington Green

Glenarvon Pine

Royal Sapphire

Strathcaron Blue

Montrose Blue

What was the yellow colour called? Plus an 'Other' choice will be added...just for you Maz :P

My will be Rage Flip paint (red to gold)... :) :) :) :) :)

or let me post twice, 1 for red and the other for gold.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::blink::blink::hehe::hehe::hehe:

If you find it I can pin it no problems

"if you build it, they will come" :hehe:

Field of Dreams

although I thought it was "if you build it HE will come?"

just testing you mr Mcnally.. you prize it the knowledge of correcting me..

Charmonix White

St Lucia Pearl..???

Platinum Ice

Granite Sky

Kodiak Sky

Astral Black

Aztec Fire

Scarlatti Red

Damietta Quartz

Kensington Green

Glenarvon Pine

Royal Sapphire

Strathcaron Blue

Montrose Blue

Its called Amarillo Yellow mate.

St Lucia Pearl is the nasty cream coloured paint. Not sure if the Pearl stands for Pearlescent or not.

Guys, you won't find the Poll cause it was lost when we lost the backup. :-( When I put the poll together I grouped them by simple colour - so the Royal Sapphire, Strathcaron Blue and Montrose Blue would all come under 'Blue', so that got the number of choices down to 10. (And it left one free for 'Rage' for Maz.)

And its 'If you build it, they will come.'

S.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links