Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ONE front fog light on when manoeuvring the NX 300 ?

I have noticed when the other half was reversing or manoeuvring the car that one of the front fog lights was on ? When I check the lights both are on . Is there something I don’t know about? . Would  it come on & off when turning? . Is it a glitch ? Any feedback welcome. 

20 minutes ago, Dealkent said:

I have noticed when the other half was reversing or manoeuvring the car that one of the front fog lights was on ? When I check the lights both are on . Is there something I don’t know about? . Would  it come on & off when turning? . Is it a glitch ? Any feedback welcome. 

It’s not a glitch; that’s the modern/ standard trend across all manufacturers since around 2017 or there about.

45 minutes ago, Dealkent said:

Known as 'cornering lamps' they are instead of adaptive headlights, I think.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dealkent said:

Its completely normal. They function when cornering at slow speeds.

6 hours ago, steve2006 said:

My outer fog cluster lights up at night when the indicator is on as other members have mentioned to illuminate the kerb edges.

The Japanese were so far in front as mine is a 2004 model.

24B3A54E-E1D8-4866-B791-949D8E0CE74A.jpeg

I didn't realise you still had the parking pole - and it passes mot with that?

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

I didn't realise you still had the parking pole - and it passes mot with that?

It’s usually down so looks like a radio aerial, lights up blue too but doesn’t flash 😀

• Haha 1

Interestingly, both light up when you put the car in reverse.

You don't really notice the cornering lights when in a lit area, however they are useful  in dark areas. Also, they only work under a certain speed (I think below 30mph).

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links