Sign in to follow this  
SpOcK

Finally Some Photos Of My Pride And Joy!

Hello everyone!

At last I managed to post some (1 picture, and here's 8 more) pictures of my ride to the gallery. :hehe:

I've now completed 2 stages out of three. First stage was the hifi/multimedia systems (sorry, no pictures of that yet, but behold, there's something quite nice coming out... :shifty: ), and the second one was the appearance/exterior (there's 9 pictures of that).

I will post more pictures as soon as I get them. But until then, please let me know what you think! :unsure:

Cheers,

SpOcK

Its a R/C car with a very small man driving it :lol:

Very Nice Looking B)

NICE car mate and its nice to see you have a Body Kit that no one has a :D bit like me i dont think no one has my Kit on there IS B) i think ;)

Nice one, that bodykit makes it look HUGE!!

why do all cars around it look bigger

This ones freaky..how big is that Frontera

:lol: PMSL..... whoooa!!! Whats happened to your car!!

Guest mark_tsang

looks good, not really keen on too much graphics.

Awesome......now more pics please.... B) B) B) B) B)

very very nice indeed, them 19" wheels look too small now, time to get some 20"'s :lol:

I didn't like the front bumper at first (looking from your avatar) but on looking at the full size pics.........looks ill.....nice one

also agree with Mark about the decals

Thank you All for your kind words! :hehe:

very very nice indeed, them 19" wheels look too small now, time to get some 20"'s

dubs are already on their way! :whistling: it's only that correct size tires come available not until later in May... :angry:

also agree with Mark about the decals

My car is partly sponsored, so I kinda had to put the decals. I work for both Autostudio and BlazeSpeed, and those are also my sponsors.

I hope to get the pictures of the hifi-installation/trunk very soon. :shifty:

Great Car! :D

Do you already have fitted an SC or did you connect the intercooler with the custom intake?? :blink:

Looks very nice indeed! :zee:

I guess I can get closer look of it in some meets in Finland, eh ? :whistling:

Great Car!  :D

Do you already have fitted an SC or did you connect the intercooler with the custom intake??  :blink:

Sorry for going :offtopic: but could i do that, put an intercooler on my custom induction kit, would it help or not :whistling: call me :iraqi-info-minister: for asking but if i did not ask i would not know :yawn: B) my way of thinking is i can do what i like to the car but at the end of the DAY if i did this would it help or not :whistling:

Sure it's possible to do this, but you would waste tons of money.

On a N/A car a cone filter at the other end of an intercooler, wouldn't give any difference on power.

The intercooler is for cooling down the air coming from a turbo or SC, because a turbo runs da*n hot and heats up the air. So the intercooler works good on TC or SC cars.

This isn't the fact on an intake... :winky:

nice,when you get out of the car are you full size or shrunk like ye lex,the incredible shrinking man returns. :lol:

Sure it's possible to do this, but you would waste tons of money.

On a N/A car a cone filter at the other end of an intercooler, wouldn't give any difference on power.

The intercooler is for cooling down the air coming from a turbo or SC, because a turbo runs da*n hot and heats up the air. So the intercooler works good on TC or SC cars.

This isn't the fact on an intake... :winky:

Thanks for that RR :whistling: just got me thinking thats all :winky: