Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Next car

Ezzer

For those of us/you IS200 owners here, what car do you want next?

I really want a 993 Carrera 2, about 40k on the clock, in about two years. But then I just read the first brief review of the new Nissan Z car in EVO and it seems to be very very tempting.

Originally posted by javadude

IS200 SE/Sport in Royal Sapphire which someone's already done the work on fitting a supercharger etc

:rolleyes: if only you'd said silver I would've sold you mine in a few years time (i might have done something to it by then)

i read a review of the 350z in car & driver, said it was good, but i'm not convinced by the look of the car from behind - bit bloaty :(

i'd like a Evo 7 Extreme or if you're offering a 996 Turbo would do nicely :)

well i quite like the sound of that v6 IS200 coupe they mite be making, if they do. or a TT roadster 225 bhp. if i can get insured in 2 years when i turn 21 i go try for a TVR cerbera or porsche boxster.

yeah i seen that nissan it looks good. bit underpowered in my opinion for a 3.5 engine though. cousins swapping his 306 cab for a 300zx twin turbo (superchipped) vroom vroom

Sorry mate, but 290bhp from 3.5 is not bad! Consider that the Boxster S (as much as I love it), gets 240 odd from 3.2

Also..... TT, man! It's a golf! And your IS sounds sooooo much better and will sure have better gearbox and brakes for start.... sorry, just not my cup of tea.

As for the boxster, good choice, but go my route and get a real porsche :D. Same money, better build, might be older, but hey, its a classic.

Advice for your cousin, be careful with the 300zx..... coming from a 306 Cab. I have a 306 Cab, and I did the mistake of flinging the IS into a corner too fast, as you would in the 306........ thank *** I didn't hit anything while nearly doing a 180. the 300zx is very powerful tail happy monster. And as you all know, this means lots of sensible practice.

Ezzer cheers for the advice but i like the TT something about it that catches my eye...??saying that bout the IS200 gearbox being better than the TT- well hope your right because my cousins neighbour went from a C36 AMG Merc on a S plate to a new IS200 Sport with full bodystylling kit and said he's not happy with the gearbox as its still 'lumpy' after 5000 miles..

a real porsche.....hmmm how bout the carrera GT....... i'llput my name down on the waiting list but only if they tune it up from that poxy 550bhp for me........ haha

as for my cousin he had a 200sx turbo before he went for a 206GTi (booooo) and now his 306 cab so he knows about the 300zx as his cousin had a white 300zx superchipped with twin dump valves..... and he loved that one

Ezzer no comments about the TVR??

TVR..............electrical problems are built in!!

TT........i cancelled mine(one of the first) they kept crashing in Germany......it is a golf

BOXER.......the is200 stops quicker

BOXER.......test drove one....was dissapointed

mat

I'm considering getting a IS300 with stying kit and sat nav next in either red or blue.Or the new facelift Impreza Turbo if its any good when it is launched

TVR: Cerbie, well I like TVRs, but would never want to have one unless I am loaded and have someone to bring it to the dealer every week. The cerbie is getting on a bit, even when the boxster was new. I'd save for a Tuscan. Or as I said.... get a real Porsche. It'll be cheaper to buy and a mile cheaper to run..... no where near as fast though... but you might live whereas the brakes might fail in the TVR!

Ummmmm forgot about the RX-8....... sounds good doesn't it..... what is it with the new Jap cars!! They're coming of age all of sudden?

Originally posted by djanderso

IS300 if I'm in a sensible mood, or a Honda S2000 if I'm not being sensible!

Oooh forgot about the Honda SC2000 - they are BRILLIANT fun. Fast, fun and very cool sounding. Hmmmm, guess I'll ditch the Caterham off the list and get one of those instead!! :cool:

i've owned a lexus for a week and already i'm thinking about my next car... it's no reflection on the lex and at least 2 years away though.....

most probable is a 1980's bentley turbo R mmmm torque...:cool:

or

if i can find one a gmc cyclone/typhoon a truck / mpv that does 0-60 in aprox 4 seconds is ok by me:lol: lhd though...

cheers

julian

Originally posted by Claire G]

Oooh forgot about the Honda S2000 - they are BRILLIANT fun. Fast, fun and very cool sounding. Hmmmm, guess I'll ditch the Caterham off the list and get one of those instead!! :cool:

Claire - are you coming to JAE??? IF so. not only will there be a fair few S2000s on our stand, but one of them (a stunning Montecarlo Blue example) that is hopefully coming has been breathed on with Spoon and Mugan bits - sounds awesome - and goes very well!!! :eyes:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links