Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAE

lewispv

Originally posted by lewispv

. . . and while we are waiting for all the stories and some more pics, how about a vote of thanks for all those who put their own time into the organisation. Step forward Zee and all !!

I second that. You guys did a great job.

Thanks!

My thanks too for the hard graft put in to this event - a landmark weekend indeed.

Our pitch was without doubt the star of the show - wot with Lexus support vehicle etc :cool:

Also a special shout out to Chris (aka Sporties Son) who tirelessly watered the VERY dusty track in front of our pitch over and over and over on Sunday to keep it on the ground and off the cars ... pretty successfully in the end. Damn that dust on Saturday :(

Now my head is red and sore ....

Strange - don't remember sharing a tent with Mat or Zee :o

Good to meet everyone and thanks again to all those involved.

L8r all.

Tony Goose

mobile brewery + tool hire service :)

I would like to sy thanks to Zee and mat for organising the event and especially for zee announcing the trophy winners plus that little surprise mat and I got (not sure about my speech)

Also like to thank everyone that took the time to attend the meeting. What a huge success!

Was great to be able to watch The fast and the furious!

Oh... I overtook the Lexus wagon by Oxford.. so hooted and flashed my lights! Another person who probably thought i was nuts!

Originally posted by TonyGoose

Also a special shout out to Chris (aka Sporties Son) who tirelessly watered the VERY dusty track in front of our pitch over and over and over on Sunday to keep it on the ground and off the cars ... pretty successfully in the end. Damn that dust on Saturday :(

Thanks to all those cars in the front row for keeping all the dust off the cars in the second row, much appreciated!

:lol::lol:

I to would like to thank Zee & Mat for a faultless W/E. The Lexus stand WAS and will ALWAYS be the best at any show that we attend especaly if Zee & Mat have any to do with it.

Well Done Lads

Cheers Mat & Zee for the weekend, good to see all our club members and I look forward to our next meet.

P.S Can I have a Team Lexus Apron and chefs hat made.

Hope no one has food poisoning and I think I should change my name to court jester. Really enjoyed myself, my mate chris thought the club was excellent and has joined as a honary member(chrisschlong). Cheers guys and gals look forward to the next time.

Well! what can I say Taj and I were greeted with a real sense of affection. Right from the start I felt really part of a wonderful club. Taj wants to say thank you to all of you for making her feel so welcome. She at first felt that she would not fit in???? :( But you all changed that fear for her. for that alone I thank you all. the meeting was the best. I felt so proud of the club and everyone knew we were a real family afair. there is a real buzz when someone pays attention to our pride and joy. we looked good! :cool: real good!:cool:. thank you Mat and Zee for a great first mass meet a great job very well done. However Let us not forget the work that has gone into making this the club we all enjoy today. so a BIG,BIG thank you to all who run our club. And an even bigger thank you to all its members. taj wants to be a part of the family so she will at some stage log on as shrekett :rolleyes: thank you guys for a great weekend. oh and by the way I am all sunburnt :lol::lol::lol:

I too would like to say well done to all concerned. A enjoyable weekend was had by all. The LOC area was the most impressive of all, all the members cars were looking very smart. I think the Sytner Group & Lexus Leicester deserve a thank you too for the extras they provided. I don't know how Matt managed to keep so quite about it all :lol:

Hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful weekend, Marion and I really enjoyed ourselves and it was great to meet everyone. Its nice to put faces to names. Well done to everyone involved with the organisation, our presentation was by far the best at the show, a big thanks to Lexus Leicester for the centre-piece. Thanks to Matt, Tony and Zee for keeping their cars on the dusty side of the track, so i didnt have to clean mine!!!!Cheers

P.S. The analogue photos will be in the gallery as soon as i can get then

Thank you all, especially Zee, Matt & Zee for organising the show. It was lovely to meet you all on Saturday and I really appreciated being made to feel so welcome (as did my friends).

Sorry that I couldn't make the Sunday but judging by the photos you all had another great day.

Thanks again, we were the BEST!!!

Cheers,

Claire :kiss:

Well. What can I say. The weekend couldn't have been as good without you people. Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Throughout the weekend, Mat and I ket on looking at each other in disbelief as more and more of you turned up. It was fantastic to meet so many of you, and the help shown by Dave, his Son, Tony B, Tony G, Andy, Johnny, Paul, Jim, Claire, Chris S, Richard, Keiron, Rob, Les, Steve, Alex, Jay and the rest of you (if I haven't named you its not because you weren't important!) was phenomenal. You guys made the show and stand as good as it was - remember that.

I must also say a big thank you to Lexus Sytner for their support - Nick, Sarah, Richard and Jim were great support, especially letting us steal the limelight.

It was fantastic to see some amazing cars - the Altezzas, the 19's on the IS200's and the Rx to name but a few. I hope your enthusiasm continues, and lets hope the next event is bigger and better.

With your support - we WILL be the BEST!!!!!

Zee. :tumble:

What a weekend!!!

Just like to say a big thanks to Mat for organising a top event! I suppose I should mention Zee as well, because someone told me he played a small part in organising it too;)

On a serious note, thanks to Mat, Zee, Lexus Leicester and everyone else who made it a top weekend for all. Lets make it even better next year guys!:yes::yes::yes:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk