Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolexuk Tte Superchargers At A Jaw Dropping Price

Dave-Ellen

Duncan's car is up for sale at the place where he bought his car from, to be honest with all the mods on the car it's not up for a massive amount, kinda worries me!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a word with my mate :winky: (steve for them that know him) he will fit anyone wanting a supercharger fitted to there car for £300+vat and can get you a c/car if needed (not a supercharged one you will get that on the way home :lol: )he has done 3 fitting 2 date and taken on off for gus, so he knows what he is doing, worked on lots of members cars to :winky: anyone intrested please pm me. thanks gordon :D

had a word with my mate :winky:  (steve for them that know him) he will fit anyone wanting a supercharger fitted to there car for £300+vat and can get you a c/car if needed (not a supercharged one you will get that on the way home  :lol: )he has done 3 fitting 2 date and taken on off for gus, so he knows what he is doing, worked on lots of members cars to  :winky: anyone intrested please pm me. thanks gordon  :D

plus vat,does he not like the old back pocket bulging :D

had a word with my mate :winky:  (steve for them that know him) he will fit anyone wanting a supercharger fitted to there car for £300+vat and can get you a c/car if needed (not a supercharged one you will get that on the way home  :lol: )he has done 3 fitting 2 date and taken on off for gus, so he knows what he is doing, worked on lots of members cars to  :winky: anyone intrested please pm me. thanks gordon  :D

plus vat,does he not like the old back pocket bulging :D

ok £350 all in :winky: thats a saving of over £2 :lol:

i'll fit on for 250 quid.....tis easy lol

Is their a "Supercharging by numbers" guide? :whistling: :zee:

:D

:lol:

You actually get instructions from TTE as part of the kit which is simple enough to follow! :)

Yeah but I would need the whole engine color coded with instructions such as:

1. Connect the yellow thing to the black round thing

2. Push green clip

3. Take purple square thing and put inside red thing.....

I think I'll leave it to the professionals (or amaturs that understand what all the jargon means)

Arn't there other parts needed too though, it's not just a case of adding a s/c from what I have read...

Oil cooler..

Heat shield or 1st box removal

induction kit

All adds up ......

I realy fancy the s/c but:

a. the car is soo new and still under warentee

b. it's an auto, not sure if the s/c is worth while I should just get a IS300 :)

tbh... the above always get in the way when ever I think of adding a modification... the parking sensors and mud flaps were easy, painless and cheap and add functionality to the car...

the s/c and possibly the strut brace... well it's them two things stopping me again!!! :x

Arn't there other parts needed too though, it's not just a case of adding a s/c from what I have read...

Oil cooler..

induction kit

All adds up ......

I realy fancy the s/c but:

a. the car is soo new and still under warentee

b. it's an auto, not sure if the s/c is worth while I should just get a IS300 :)

tbh... the above always get in the way when ever I think of adding a modification...  the parking sensors and mud flaps were easy, painless and cheap and add functionality to the car...

the s/c and possibly the strut brace... well it's them two things stopping me again!!! :x

when i 1st fitted mine it was standard car :D and only 1yr old 7,000miles on it, i run it standard for mths with no problems, pre-cats still in to date, only oil cooler is on now :D other than that its standard :D back box tooooo :D

Oil cooler..

induction kit

All adds up ......

Sounds to me like you got a sales pitch for additional OPTIONAL extra's... if you NEEDED those things to add a supercharger, I think TTE would be obliged to point that out, or to at least offer them as part of their range, which to my knowledge they do not.

From what I know you need none of those items as a requirement to have a s/c

the oil cooler is a precaution

heatshields are modded with a lump hammer and remain in place

induction kit is an option and most keep the TTE airbox

at the current prices I'd say it was a must have.......

Thing I'd suggest is getting the manifold de-catted or a replacement one (mine of course !) as that does give a bit more ooooopmh and is cost effective to do when doing the s/c.........

The supercharger sounds like a brilliant upgrade, but a few questions if anyone has any thoughts (about the questions, not of a sexual nature or otherwise)

1. exactly how does the car insurance policy get impacted? Do companies freak out?

2. How does it hit the already depressing mpg figures?

3. How great is the difference in performance compared to factory IS200's?

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links