Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mileage Vs Year

2001 X plate, 49,600

Don't you guys enjoy driving or do you let the train take the strain? IS 200 SportNav 2001 X plate 80,000 miles/ IS 250 SE-L MM 2005 on 800 miles :rolleyes: .

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

96 LS400 - 78k - I've done 4.7 of them on my test drive. Looking forward to seeing 250k on there, might think about getting another one then and saving this one for high days and hollidays or just trips to the dump, depends on how ship shape she is then. I plan on looking after her from day one! (tomorrow, please the almighty big'un!)

:) 65k on the famously-for-sale pristine LS 400 Ser 3.

74K on the Maroon Ser 4

(And 70K kms on my Nissan S-Cargo, 117K on the Citroen AX, 65K on the Saxo, and Carole's 17 year old Renault 5 has 85K!!)

Ax, Ser 3 (and Ren....?) for sale. Micra coming. :D

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

Rolled over to 100,000 miles today. Bought new 4 years and 10 months ago.

The car's been great so far. It's had no breakdowns to date. The only significant costs have been one set of tyres (not bad considering the mileage), one cam-belt change (all other servicing I've done myself), some body work for a parking ding and, of course, petrol.

Let's hope the next 100,000 miles are problem free :)

2001 (Y) 52,000 - Not bad, and as my mileage is very low like less than 5k per year. So when I'm ready to sell it should be classed as low milage like my Peugeot 406 :winky: I use Public Transport for work, although I really don't want to for all the obvious reasons, nor let this car-hating government that I voted in with my first legal vote, to stealthilly fleece me for anymore than they already do ! :tsktsk: - Showed em a lesson in the locals though :) hmmm maybe I shoulda started this in the lounge :lol:

July 2003 - it had 5000 miles on the clock when I bought the IS300 as it was a dealer demonstrator

now got 27,500 on it

after another 2,500 miles of doing donuts in my local asda car park ive just crossed the 30k mark

:lol: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links