Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japanese Auto Extraveganza

Monster-Mat

Coool ......... so M11 alllllllllll the way up  ....... then A1 to P-Borough ! :D

Who needs sat nav anyway ................

Ahmet, the showground is sign posted on the A1 - can't miss it :winky:

Ooops... just realised he's there already :blush::lol:

Edited by Tony9r

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im off to bed............see you all there

Worked on my sat nav........but i have got disk 3.7.

It was def POI and convension center...then started to enter east and it popped up.

Good luck and sorry if it dont work.......................

mebe ill see someone on the way there.

A couple of blokes turned up this afternoon asking for Steve. They said that they were from Men and Motors and had been speaking to him as they had been doing a survey about standard Jap cars. The Lexus IS200 kept coming top of the poll and they wanted to feature a car.

As i didn't have my car with me and after passing the buck around i think they settled for Raz's car as its pretty much (if not) standard.

Apparantley they are returning tomorrow to film :D

Watch this space........

Hey that was cool and mad but at least I made it. 240 mile round trip for 4 hrs at JAE but it was fun. Got to see some nice cars in the flesh and meet a few faces. Shame I had to leave. Chilling out with some beers would have been good. :hehe:

A couple of blokes turned up this afternoon asking for Steve.  They said that they were from Men and Motors and had been speaking to him as they had been doing a survey about standard Jap cars. The Lexus IS200 kept coming top of the poll and they wanted to feature a car.

As i didn't have my car with me and after passing the buck around i think they settled for Raz's car as its pretty much (if not) standard.

Apparantley they are returning tomorrow to film :D

Watch this space........

Hi guys, had a good time at JAE , got to me some new faces, nice to meet you AD77 at long last :D

I think i got to meet most off the new guys that was there for the 1st time, and i have to say there was some very nice IS,s there this time round :whistling: , it was all so good to meet some of the Euro guys as weel :D

roll on the next big meet :D

Hi guys, had a good time at JAE , got to me some new faces, nice to meet you AD77 at long last  :D

I think i got to meet most off the new guys that was there for the 1st time, and i have to say there was some very nice IS,s there this time round  :whistling: , it was all so good to meet some of the Euro guys as weel :D

roll  on the next big meet :D

Nice to meet you too Mate :D

Roll on Trax and then we can both be there with our own cars :winky:

Hi guys, had a good time at JAE , got to me some new faces, nice to meet you AD77 at long last  :D

I think i got to meet most off the new guys that was there for the 1st time, and i have to say there was some very nice IS,s there this time round  :whistling: , it was all so good to meet some of the Euro guys as weel :D

roll  on the next big meet :D

Nice to meet you too Mate :D

Roll on Trax and then we can both be there with our own cars :winky:

O yes :D in my nice new looking IS Turbo :whistling: :winky:

O yes  :D in my nice new looking IS Turbo :whistling:  :winky:

Me too :D :winky:

whos was the blue one i was looking at then ?

are you talking about the one at the end....................that would be Daza,s IS Turbo :winky:

[ah right thought there was not alot to the engine then i went oh look turbo :)

could single a few out as being better but all the motors there were impressive and i have a hankering for a blower on mine now bad influence thats what i say

Just arrived back home, sorry we couldn't stay any longer today but Baby Shake was feeling a bit poorly.

What a wild time! But some great looking cars and I came back home with even more bling (courtesy Mr Prolex). :whistling:

And it took Aido until 10pm on Friday night before exposing his arse :lol:

Great to meet all the new and old faces, great turnout from the Euro members and the Irish lads!

had a good time aswell, as far as i know , no idea who any of u were, hope them lads with the chicken are allright :)

Steve

the bod in the GS , with the front grill still intact

roll on next year,

Had a wonderful time guys!

Sorry I had to shoot off on Sunday morning only I had a ferry to catch and a monster 5hr drive in the rain to Hollyhead! Some great cars there and it was really nice to put names with faces! I'll be there next year! and might even be giving Santa Pod a blast!

Appologies to everyone. I did not get to come to JAE in the end! It was all setup. I was going to come on Sat morning with Gord and SteveL ... I cleaned my car (yes!!!), I polished the leather, put in petrol (£65 :sick: ) and even threw my collection of empty drinks cans in the bin! :hehe:

Unfortunetly my dad had an accident in his car on Friday night. Someone on his left didn't give way to him at a mini-roundabout(as they should since my dad is on his right) and they coillided. My dad has a heart problem so was taken to Oldham A&E for his breathing. He was okay and I went to collect him from the hospital. Didn't get back till late and I didn't feel it was appropriate to leave him and go off for a merry weekend. :angry: :duh: :(

I was really looking forward to it and felt gutted to have missed out.

Anees

Buddies.... I have to thank you all for your efforts and invite my friends and me to JAE. :blush:

I loved it to see those wonderful and powerful cars, the really nice Lexus' and at all to meet everyone of you.

It was a really nice weekend and I can't get it out of my head until yet.... it was worth every mile of those almost 2000 miles we drove. :winky:

Special thanks to Mat for inviting me and prepaying the 1Pound (he got it back :) ), to Daza W (for the parts and a Test Drive in his IS T)...... but DAZ your slang/speech is terrible..... I had serious problems to understand ya..... :ph34r::lol: , big thanks to Dave for bringing several parts for me :blush: and thanks that you spoke clear, I understood well what you told me... but when DAZ spoke, every 2nd sentence I had to say "Pardon?" :duh: .... it was also very nice to meet you marcus, that was great..... and for sure every other who had been there.

I'll never forget that weekend at JAE and we fixed to come there next year with at least 2 cars. :winky:

It was so awsome I really felt a bit sad to leave JAE on SUN afternoon. :crybaby:

We arrived well, the travel was bad as soon we got to Germany (hard rain). :angry:

We left JAE on SAT at 2.00pm and arrived in Linz (Austria) on SUN 7.30am.

The distance is exactly 1400km :yawn: but as I said..... it was worth.... every km of it.

@Mat

Next time.... please be a bit more friendly when you see people the first time. :huh:

IMAG0685.sized.jpg

:lol:

@Mat

Next time.... please be a bit more friendly when you see people the first time. :huh:

IMAG0685.sized.jpg

:D , theres to many pictures of me sleeping........was good to finally meet you mike, and of course the others.

Hopefully next time, i wont be ******, or asleep when you turn up, and i still need to take you for that spin in the monster.......Dam Rain

:driving:

@Mat

IMAG0685.sized.jpg

:D , theres to many pictures of me sleeping........was good to finally meet you mike, and of course the others.

Hopefully next time, i wont be ******, or asleep when you turn up, and i still need to take you for that spin in the monster.......Dam Rain

:driving:

I would have loved it to do a drive in your "Power-Pack" :winky:

But to be serious.... I was astonished as you gave me the Monster-Keys :o and said: "Drive it!" ;)

I was like: jawdrop.gif

Yes the rain on SUN wasn't funny, that's why we left a bit earlier..... and it was also a bit stressful to watch everything, so we coudln't realize the Monster-Drive. :crybaby:

And I'm all for a drive in your Monster.... we can do that next time we meet. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk