Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ukazn's Dash Screen + Legana Bumper

Check out this for a built in dash screen .................... Great work mate !!

gallery_7604_85_11792.jpg

Ignore those wires at the bottom ......... it's not actually finished yet !!

Just a bit of body filler, sand paper and black spray can. Managed to do it in just a couple of hours. I used the autoleads fascia as the surround and moulded the screen into it.

saw this before he fitted it and its definately a good job.

looks realy good fella! cant wait to see it all installed and working

I did all the work my self, so really it cost me the price of the screen. My stereo is in the glove box for the moment but i'm not sure if its gonna stay there or not. I guess it depends on how creative I feel.

I was kinda goin for the Oem look on the dashboard with the tv. I don't really need to use the Headunit for anything as the xbox controls everything. All the headunit is there for is to supply an output to the amplifier.

Wonder what a Legana bumper would look like on mine :whistling:

After all the last two years i've being paying an insurance permium for an japanes import might aswell make it look like one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links