Aztec Fire - I'm Not Sure

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ Thats all the convincing you need.

Top choice of car. Dark colours look the best imho, but they are a frigging pain to keep clean! Last week I ended up washing my car 6 times in 7 days! :lol: Not only does it kill the wallet it kills my time to keep it clean too. :hehe:

Sorry but Granite sky is the best colour

but a git to keep clean

i wanted this colour and went to Lexus but they were too expensive

then i was just driving around on a lazy Sunday, i spotted a IS200 in ganite sky

at a Hyundia garage (who would trade a lex against a Hyundia must have been spaced out) there in the corner of the showroom there she was

i seen the price was 1.5k cheaper than Lexus, but when i got closer i noticed it

was the Sport version too, so i arranged a test drive and then agread a deal with the nice man for my vectra W reg 107k on clock and ended up handing over 8k for the lexus this was just over 18months ago and i have never looked back since

MORAL OF THIS IS WAIT AND GET THE COLOUR YOU WANT, It will turn up

:driving:

Aido what front lip spoiler is that on your car?? Would you reccomend it because you said something about the lacquer coming off.

Love the colour and it looks mint.

Anees i must admit that i am not a fan of green but yours is an A1 example of a top looking lex :winky:

Aztec fire not a colour that i would go for but there arent many about so it would get noticed. Different horses for different courses!!

Aido what front lip spoiler is that on your car?? Would you reccomend it because you said something about the lacquer coming off.

Love the colour and it looks mint.

Anees i must admit that i am not a fan of green but yours is an A1 example of a top looking lex  :winky:

Aztec fire not a colour that i would go for but there arent many about so it would get noticed. Different horses for different courses!!

Pip.. thats not my Lex. I WISH IT WAS! :D It belonged to Duncan a former member on here. Mine is very similar looking but no where near as clean! :lol:

Looking at the green car i was thinking surely that doesnt belong to Anees, its far too clean :P Then the liscence plate also gave it away.

I love all the colours of the IS. The car looks great all the time :D

Of course Granite Sky is the best colour though :winky:

It seems to me that you are in a bit of a twist here... I have had one IS200 before the one i have now, and when i had the old one i did regret rushing into things... I have allways wanted the granite sky and went with a black one... 4 months later i sold it (actually making £2000) and bought a granite sky...

My advice is to wait and maybe look over the border for just the right colour. You're probably going to have the car for quite some time, since it is an EXELLENT car, so it is essential that you really like the colour too...

Get the colour YOU like... Personally there is only one

post-10282-1124142991.jpg

I like the Aztec Fire colour... although my car was originally silver, it was time for the respray - Motyorbike Candy Red :P The ultimate pimping colour

post-10191-1124144096.jpg

I do like Red - Totally badass colour :D

Had to get some of the Welsh Coast Custom thing going on. :lol:

Hey Coolio ...

My advice .... by now, you probably have a "preferred" list of colors in ur head .... rank them in order .. and if u see one and it aint on the top 2 .... don't get it.

i personally don't believe in settlin for somethin else cos u r worried u can't find the one u want. The "right" color always turns up ... (usually 1 week after buying the color u don't like :P )

If all else fails ... buy plat-ice :hehe: (see how nice mine looks ... even in "dim" lights.... ~~~XXXDDDD

Wallpaper.jpg

Aido what front lip spoiler is that on your car??

That's the Blitz front lip spoiler - I think the problem is more with the paint job that was done on the car and I need to get that rectified - hopefully they will sort it - the same problem has happened with other people's standard bumpers, I can remember Fargo's did this too!

1. Graphite - my fav

2. Platinum - Probably ties with 3 as well. Not the nicest silver though, it's quite light, but still nice.

3. Blue - it looks great. really like it.

4. Black - Usually black is my top choice but for some reason it doesn't look as good as the colours above. Maybe its the shade (pls no laughter) or just doesn't suit the car.

5. Aztec - About the same as 6, here at the bottom, but still nice. Especially the pics of the red ones in this thread.

6. green. It's not bad, haven't seem too many so I guess if I see a few more they may grow on me.

1 is out on it's own, 2+3+4 lumped together, and 5+6 behind the rest.

1. Graphite -  my fav

2.  Platinum - Probably ties with 3 as well.  Not the nicest silver though, it's quite light, but still nice.

3.  Blue - it looks great.  really like it.

4.  Black - Usually black is my top choice but for some reason it doesn't look as good as the colours above.  Maybe its the shade (pls no laughter) or just doesn't suit the car. 

5.  Aztec - About the same as 6, here at the bottom, but still nice.  Especially the pics of the red ones in this thread.

6.  green.  It's not bad, haven't seem too many so I guess if I see a few more they may grow on me.

1 is out on it's own, 2+3+4 lumped together, and 5+6 behind the rest.

Green is not a common colour so is more unique and distinctive. In the space of a year I think I have seen four other IS200/300 in green. The others are mostly 2 a penny! :shifty: :P

Seriously however, you can't go wrong whichever colour you go for! Just buy your car and enjoy it! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links