Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fuel Prices For Loc Members

Lex-aholic

How about we have a LOC members discount at the fuel pumps - now that there's another panic buying petrol crisis. :D  :P  :lol:

I see the q's have started to form already, I needed to fill up this morning anyway as nearly on empty - had to wait 30 mins as people stuck in £5 !!!

Utterly ridiculous! :angry:

How about we have a LOC members discount at the fuel pumps - now that there's another panic buying petrol crisis. :D  :P  :lol:

I see the q's have started to form already, I needed to fill up this morning anyway as nearly on empty - had to wait 30 mins as people stuck in £5 !!!

Utterly ridiculous! :angry:

People stuck in £5 ??? What were they, chavs on scooters ?? :D

Blimey, just driven home and every garage is rammed with queues of 50 odd cars each!!!

Notice that most had the signs turned off but huge queues - what's wrong with people?!

The threat of a strike and they're panicking already!

Blimey, just driven home and every garage is rammed with queues of 50 odd cars each!!!

Notice that most had the signs turned off but huge queues - what's wrong with people?!

Thats exactly the same around this way too. Everybody panics for nothing and then they run out of fuel because everybody has to keep filling up :duh:

Unleaded in my manor has just hit 99p/litre

Yep and people are beginning to queue for it.

Looks like i'll be using my son's Clio for a bit.

I trawled around 4 petrol stations till I found one that had the smalled queue, then it was only 30 secs will I was at the pump....

Wish I had stuck the 50 odd litres in yesterday instead of waiting till the day before a meeting requireing a 120 mile round trip! I even phoned the client up and mentioned I might not make it tomorrow as I was having probs getting petrol!

:lol:

Erm ... as you all know I'm in Cyprus ......... have I missed something ??

Yeah, someone started a rumour about some fuel protests.....

There are a couple of go-slow's planned Wed, Thur and Fri I believe... usual suspects, M4 M25 etc.

So the whole nation has started panic buying fuel...

Hence if your on vapours... your in for an interesting time the next few days trying to get petrol :) if you do go to get some, take a flask and an electric shaver.... you'll need them :)

Seen two stations out of UL already tonight!.

What a bunch of :tsktsk: nutters...its becuse everyone is panic buying that all the stations have dried out.....saw people queing at almost midnight :sick: 98.9 ppl :blink: got half a tank in mine & half in me missus, hope it all goes back to normal by the time i need to fill them up

The way i see it....

Its not just us suffering.... its the entire world, so i guess we have see it through.

I totally agree that we are being royally f$£^&?d in the backside with TAX, but i can't see prices changing tbh..

If anyones gripped by all this Fuel lark, take look at this site

http://www.lesstaxonfuel.co.uk/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links