Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Work Being Done

..... must be 2 years or so since I've really been able to drive around properly :crybaby:

Makes me ask the unfortunate questions..

1. has it been worth all the hassle ?

2. anything you would have deffo done differently ?

1. NO

2. Yeah, R34 GTR

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe light at the end of the tunnel :unsure: Spoke to the garage today and he's awaiting a phone call to go and pick the finished car up, middle of the week. So hopefully have it back at the end of the week. I can then start a new fresh thread on it instead of this long and depressing one. :)

Will be nice to see your car up and running. I think the last time I saw your car working was way back in 2005 when you were at Steve's garage getting your car supercharged! :o

I was looking at the R34's again at the jap show last weekend. Would still love to get one but probably would then spend loads modding it again :crying: So an RS4 might be the way forward and leave the modding :unsure:

I hope to be making some shows / meets this year with the car. Been a while since I've been able to. So the WIM meet would be ideal as I was at the first knowledge meet at STS :)

I was looking at the R34's again at the jap show last weekend. Would still love to get one but probably would then spend loads modding it again :crying: So an RS4 might be the way forward and leave the modding :unsure:

I hope to be making some shows / meets this year with the car. Been a while since I've been able to. So the WIM meet would be ideal as I was at the first knowledge meet at STS :)

get one thats already had it done..............loads about

• 2 weeks later...

RS4s can get lots of improvements aswell and if you get a B5 you surely will spend a lot on the exhaust, tuning, coilovers, ARBs and BBK. Parts are far more expensive than for the IS

RS4s can get lots of improvements aswell and if you get a B5 you surely will spend a lot on the exhaust, tuning, coilovers, ARBs and BBK. Parts are far more expensive than for the IS

Talking of RS4's its a track car but i've seen it go round a track and it did seem pretty impressive and its for sale, not sure how much though

http://www.timeattack.co.uk/forum/viewtopi...?f=18&t=256

Talking of RS4's its a track car but i've seen it go round a track and it did seem pretty impressive and its for sale, not sure how much though

If its the red one ? then its not a real RS4 :o as the B5 RS4 was only made in the avant (estate) model B)

If its the red one ? then its not a real RS4 :o as the B5 RS4 was only made in the avant (estate) model B)

certain i've seen a few audi saloon's badged as RS4's?? they sounded awesome and went like stink!!

All B5 RS4s are avants.Rennsport philosophy at that time was that they wanted to hit the estate car market with the most powerful estate car in the world and they're still at it with the latest RS6 offering.If you stick a milltek exhaust and remap with power pulleys on a B5 RS4 you can easily increase the power from the cosworth tuned bi turbo V6 from an already healthy 375hp to 440hp.Its a beast that isnt that costly to tune,considering what you are getting.The only downfall of the RS4 in B5 or B7 form is that they are essentially big heavy under steering barges which fall apart in the real tricky twisty stuff and ofcourse the security of the 4wd eventually becomes mind numbingly boring after a month of hardcore driving.Ive recently had an A4 quattro and i couldnt wait to give it back to the garage.I was carrying some pretty high speeds into corners,but theres absolutely no feeling of driving the thing,its just too darn safe.

certain i've seen a few audi saloon's badged as RS4's?? they sounded awesome and went like stink!!

The new RS4 are both 4 door and estates Rob, but the 1st RS4's ''x'' reg to ''y'' reg are all estates :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Car is at Abbey I believe

been at abbey for around 6 months or so. it started as a side deal to keep costs down. not had the car myself since january. lots of various excuses and a major headache not being given the f-con password code plus one of the terminals for the reader had been broken. have given a deadline to the other garage (rgs) this week of a couple of weeks. finished or not its beyond a joke for over 10months for what should be a days mapping.

Car is at Abbey I believe

been at abbey for around 6 months or so. it started as a side deal to keep costs down. not had the car myself since january. lots of various excuses and a major headache not being given the f-con password code plus one of the terminals for the reader had been broken. have given a deadline to the other garage (rgs) this week of a couple of weeks. finished or not its beyond a joke for over 10months for what should be a days mapping.

Think Abbey are struggling with the pin outs from the ECU. Myself & Bazza are trying to locate the Lexus manual I had with this data............last seen with marcus.

@ Adie try PMing marcus he's rejoined as memon or something

I also may have it on a pdf which I'm trying to find :crybaby: problem is it doesnt have a name just numbers and there are hundreds of them :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links