Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie, i won't be able to come all day, so i'll just park in the public carpark and walk over to the LOC stand. Also means i don't need to wash the car :whistling:

Looking forward to seeing you again Bobby. My car has gone through quite a few changes since the last time we met. Only have standard bits on top of the wardrobe now :whistling:

Hi there everyone,

Just thought I would make you aware of the raffle prizes - they are pretty impressive:

Tickets are only £1.00 each and a book of 5 for £5.00 :)

There is no limit on how many you can purchase. I'm already receiving email requests for tickets!

Hope you all have a great day,

See you Sunday,

Jamie

Jamie, don't forget that due to my sudden lack of internet, i'm only contactable by phone from now til the meet, unless you pass mine and my car is outside

Hi could our list be amended, two have dropped out and Wilkes wants to be added.

Thanks

EvoSean

Corky_79

Carina

CC360

Osgee

Uncle Winnet

Pigeonchaser

Wilkes

Makes

Baz25

Badja

Gremmers

MAT 325

phil66475

Inchigh

Shane-K (+3 additional Jap car owners)

Badja

LiveseyTowers

HF

EVOL

Lawf

BigBob

Adam 3441

_________

Making the most of Friday nite as we are setting off at 3am Sunday morning to be there, it will be worth it......now where's that bottle of wine :mellow:

Look forward to meeting the troops

Bobby

Hey Jamie...

You've not added my name to the list yet. I've just been reading the requirements and you've said if your name's not down you're not coming in! I've also got all the required info on my registration plates so does that mean I don't need to put it in the window?

@Sam - shame you're not going to be there mate. Was looking forward to meeting you and seeing your new under-bonnet toy!

Good afternoon everyone,

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS...

Here are the rules and regulations for the day - if these are adhered to, the event will go brilliantly and no doubt we won't be refused the opportunity to use this venue again next year!

Firstly...

Requirements

You will be required to have in your windscreen on arrival:

1. Club Name

2. Forum Name

3. Registration Plate Number

Failure to have these details will result in the vehicle not being able to enter the event area for display on your club stand.

Times:

Entry to the venue for owners clubs and companies will begin at 07:30AM and end at 09:30AM. Cars after this time will not be able to access the stands.

This is according to Haigh Hall Country Park's Health & Safety, as the venue is open to the public and so we must gather and arrange all cars by 09:30AM in preparation for opening.

The event will officially be open from 10:00AM to the public and this is when all cars will be in situe by.

The event will be closing at 16:30 and all cars MUST be cleared by 18:00.

Rubbish:

Basically, I have been told that if any rubbish is left at the end of the day, it will be picked by the park rangers and there WILL BE A CHARGE FOR THIS.

PLEASE collect ALL your rubbish, it's not a large favour to ask and this all contributes to being able to use the venue next time around.

If rubbish is left, the charge incurred will have to be passed onto your club.

Marshals:

Marshals will be located at the entrance to Haigh Country Park, along the driveway to Haigh Hall and at the event site to control and assist with parking of exhibition vehicles. Please conform to their directions.

Drivers are asked not to exceed 10MPH whilst you are within the grounds of Haigh Hall.

On arrival at the event site, your vehcile will be checked off from a list, according to your FORUM NAME, CLUB NAME AND REGISTRATION PLATE NUMBER.

The Day:

Once parked and arranged suitably, drivers are asked not to move their vehicle again until the close of the event at 16:30.

Should there be a need for a vehicle to be moved during the event, you MUST seek the assistance of one of the event marshals. Should you refuse to wait for assistance prior to moving the vehicle, a signature will be required on the Health and Safety Waiver Form and the matter reported to Event Control, along with your vehicle details.

Everyone should be aware of Health & Safety issues and bring any concerns to the attention of the event organisers, which may be found at the Lexus Owners Club stand and also wearing high visibility vests.

At the end of the day, the event marshals will supervise the orderly exit of exhibitors from Haigh Hall Country Park.

Please note: All members that have voiced interest in attending the day have been compiled into a list. This list will be passed onto event marshals, who will ensure that only cars belonging to members of the list may enter the venue for display on their club stand.

Above all, have a safe and enjoyable day and thank you for attending our first Japan North Car Event! Here's to many more...

Regards,

Jamie

Hi there all,

When you make your way to the show tomorrow, please be aware that there are a few other shows on called Haigh Show, around the area that we are having ours.

Please look for the Japan North Logo below:

JapanNorthLogo.png

If you do not see this, then the sign you have seen is not for the car show.

Also, Haigh Hall have a Sunday Carvery, which is on until 4pm tomorrow, so you could always book onto that tomorrow for some tea before leaving if you wished.

All the best and I look forward to meeting you...

Best regards,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk