Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Graphics On My Is200

DOWD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own, as you can probably tell ive had some stick for the spoiler ive recently added! However if you like it thats what counts.

The banter's all good , you have to be prepared for a verbal bashing if you're going to post something out of the norm on here, i learnt that the hard way didn't i Rikos :lol:

You certainly did :lol:

There's a quote attributed to Pablo Picasso:

"Good taste kills creativity"

It's fairly obvious that in some the creative spirit is anything but dead. :eerrrmm:

No NO No No No No No No no No no NO NO NO No No and NO!!!

Think the front looks terrible and makes the car look tacky and cheap. The rear sticker I don't see the point of either as you have Lexus badges on the rear anyway (dont know if you've still got yours or debadged it as I was concentrated on the eye sore of a sticker). I'm not a fan of the stickers on the side either. Unless you are promoting them or have a deal on parts etc then what's the point.

But hey, what ever floats ya boat mate..

Poor ol Corsa.... Maybee he can let DOWD have a lie down out of the sun on it :D

:lol::lol: Brilliant mate

the flame motif might work if it was carried on throughout the car- and with a big bodykit and the right wheels, but i cant see the reason to break it up with the PIAA stickers and the 'lexus' on the back definetly seems too much- im afraid i agree with the masses- stickers should probably be the last mod to do to a car and even then its better to be subtle unless youve got some deal/sponsership.... :shutit:

top marks for being daring tho :)

i do think that the front one is pants. only for its on its own if your going to have a big flame on the front you need it to spread so it goes over more then one pannel

the side ones should be elsewhere on the car and there to big ( do you actually have those parts in your car ? )

the lexus one on the back should be removed

you can get lovely vinals for the car just these ones dont suit it .

but well done for having the balls to try something different . much like my rear exhaust system its the marmite of the car world

I thought I felt a disturbance in the force :crybaby:

Whenever I see stuff like that I just laugh, it's wrong man, I've got a URL on the back of mine and just haven't got around to having it resprayed yet but it really needs it as I hate it!

Dowd I notice you have osaka, and prospeed on there - where in Cardiff are you from ??? I've never seen that car around.

p.s. lose the graphivs fella

Ad the car 2 mths, i usually work 2-10 pm, so don't drive that much, i live in grangetown, where u to ginge, u a member of teamosaka, don't worry guys i've only turned chav for a few mths, until i've payed a loan off, then as i said, no holding me back. the only reason i've done this is the bonnet got a noticable scratch on the front which my younger bruv did, and the bumper was done cause my *** bro inlaw, reversed into a wall, do u think i'm going to be doing this to my carbon fibre bonnet, when i get it, if i do, i sud b put in front of a firing sqad and shot.

Personally i prefer "stealth" look, whereby the car is quite plain in appearance, anything loud will create an aura of pikeyness.

I think the car thieves will be very disappointed if they steal your car and find out that those parts advertised on the front door isn't installed.

i know don't ave much luck, my las car ad dents all over it, through people knocking a fridge into the wing, a woman jumping a red light, and hammer dents where thieves smash the windows and in the process missed and hit the body, little ********.

Personally i prefer "stealth" look, whereby the car is quite plain in appearance, anything loud will create an aura of pikeyness.

I think the car thieves will be very disappointed if they steal your car and find out that those parts advertised on the front door isn't installed.

i wana b differant, didn't realise i'd stand out, and there only temp. i've a hks induction kit, and a pro-speed exaust amongst other things on the car.

can i ask how much u paid?

as someone that is in the trade. im not a lover. sorry mate. but i get this stuff for pretty much free, and my personal choice is to have little or no graphics on my lexus. ive got a couple of little stickers and have toyed with the idea of going totally mental. but i personally dont think graphics suit the IS unless it has a full aftermarket kit and is drift style.

but saying that. least u tried something different and done what u wanted to do.

Dowd I notice you have osaka, and prospeed on there - where in Cardiff are you from ??? I've never seen that car around.

p.s. lose the graphivs fella

Ad the car 2 mths, i usually work 2-10 pm, so don't drive that much, i live in grangetown, where u to ginge, u a member of teamosaka, don't worry guys i've only turned chav for a few mths, until i've payed a loan off, then as i said, no holding me back. the only reason i've done this is the bonnet got a noticable scratch on the front which my younger bruv did, and the bumper was done cause my *** bro inlaw, reversed into a wall, do u think i'm going to be doing this to my carbon fibre bonnet, when i get it, if i do, i sud b put in front of a firing sqad and shot.

Hey fella, im from Barry, and yeah i'm on Osaka

?

Ad = had

mths = Months

u = you

bruv = brother

sud b = should be

english is a wonderfull language....txt speak is not easy to read by everyone, it does'nt make posting on the forum any faster

It'd be a cold day in hell before they found their way onto my car but like DJ Wozza says it's of no importance what other people think. If you like it, that's what matters. Good luck to you fella.

Keith

nice one guys, you do have to see it in the flesh, just come back from a club meet and the guys say, ok its not to bad, the pics make it appear the graphics are to big for the car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links