Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh Dear .... Ebay

Noel

Yup, I realy don't get those :duh:

I'm sure he has got a bulk load of them in and has got their use wrong, maybe they belong on the front airdam or something, they just look complete pap where he has put them. :sick:

If my memory serves me correctly, a few months ago there was something equally, if not more stupid and tatty than those on eBay but I'm damned if I can remember what they were. It's been driving me nuts today. Can anyone help me out? I'm sure it was something stick-on and pointless....

Those little arch extensions are used in production when a manufacturer fits wider wheels/tyres without wanting to modify body pressings......just keeps the vehicle inside of the law regarding wheel/tyre protusion beyond body line......nothing to do with aerodynamics at all......but those particular lips look crappy.....not at all like the discrete version on mainstream offerings!

Best regards David

No, I'm sure it was some kind of stick on plastic bit but I really can't remember what it was for :eerrrmm: :iraqi-info-minister:

The stick on sun roof made me chuckle :hehe:

ya ... that was bad alright :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links