Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Spoiler

Dego

It's official - I now hate Halford's!!! I ordered an Altezza style spoiler through them on 28th January and after much chasing up it finally arrived yesterday!!! BUT it wasn't what I ordered. The spoiler is from Lester and they do two types for the IS200 - the Altezza high level one and this one which is what arrived yesterday. My question is should I take it or not? The guy who put in the order was off today, so I have to talk to him tomorrow. It's not a matter of the rights or wrongs of him mixing up the catalogue number on the order. It's more a question of would this spoiler look good with the rest of my kit which is a TRD front lip, TRD side skirts and a TTE rear skirt. They are both the same price and I paid in full when ordering. It is a nice spoiler and I am now thinking it would look good. What do you all think? Does anyone else have this spoiler and have any photos of it fitted?

gallery_22853_419_4402.jpg

It's official - I now hate Halford's!!! I ordered an Altezza style spoiler through them on 28th January and after much chasing up it finally arrived yesterday!!! BUT it wasn't what I ordered. The spoiler is from Lester and they do two types for the IS200 - the Altezza high level one and this one which is what arrived yesterday. My question is should I take it or not? The guy who put in the order was off today, so I have to talk to him tomorrow. It's not a matter of the rights or wrongs of him mixing up the catalogue number on the order. It's more a question of would this spoiler look good with the rest of my kit which is a TRD front lip, TRD side skirts and a TTE rear skirt. They are both the same price and I paid in full when ordering. It is a nice spoiler and I am now thinking it would look good. What do you all think? Does anyone else have this spoiler and have any photos of it fitted?

I have the high level one so you can compare the 2

I went in today and had my mind made up to take the low level one. I had an arguement about the wrong one being ordered anyway but told him I'd take it anyway as I would probably have to wait another 2 months for the high level one to arrive. I'm happy with it now, it's grown on me. The girlfriend tells me it's better as she doesn't want me driving about in something that will attract too much attention!!! I'm not sure whether she was refering to the police or other female interest??? Anyhow I'm now waiting on a trd front lip (NOT from Halfords) and then my kit is complete. I will be fitting the lot in one go. TRD front lip, TRD side skirts, TTE rear skirt, and the spoiler shown above, can't wait!!!! Should look good then. Thanks for the honest opinions, cheers.

It really well.how much did it cost?

It must be me , I dont like these big Supra type spoilers theres just something that reminds me of the old pull out stereos , something for the jolly green giant to lift it by !!

Its just me , must be , everyone else likes em !!

I'm off to commit myself .

:blink:

Bit late now, but yes i prefer the lower one. As its the middle type of spoilers..not too low like the lip spoiler (which cost alot for what it is!) and not too high so it looks like u got it from a supra. Make sure u upload some images after the works done!

Gord's does look that way alright. I'm just trying to find the right person to spray and fit the kit now. Busy for the next few weeks, hope to get it done soon. Photos to follow. :offtopic: By the way Wozza, I followed your advice on the facia install, turned out a treat, blends in well with the rest of the dash, great workshop post, thanks.

:offtopic: By the way Wozza, I followed your advice on the facia install, turned out a treat, blends in well with the rest of the dash, great workshop post, thanks.

Glad you and other members find it useful. Thanks for the comments, looks like you did a great job.

Can you PM me how did you get the Lexus symbol on your screen ?

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is much nicer than the high one. I had a similar one on my previous Lexus.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links