Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Allways Wanted Sheep Skin Overmats

I have always wanted sheep skin rugs in the car but didnt want to pay any where between £200 to £800 per set.

At our local village auction low and behold were 4 genuine large sheepskins, suddenly a plan jumps into the old grey matter. These are big enough to pattern cut using the genuine over mats also leaving a nice piece to go over the prop tunnel in the back.

45 mins with a sharp knife which I was using like an expert after cutting two out and the results are below.

According to my son I have Pimped my ride, no idea what that means, but i like it. Total cost £24.

DSCN3070.jpg

DSCN3068.jpg

DSCN3066.jpg

actually thats a mint LS - even the scuff plate is unmarked AND its lpg converted - are you selling by any chance?

You've got more chance of the Pope becoming a Muslim than Mike selling his beloved car!

actually thats a mint LS - even the scuff plate is unmarked AND its lpg converted - are you selling by any chance?

Sell? How very dare you. The wife is if interested. Mike

The ride is pimped indeed, looks good :phone:

Driving in your bare feet now eh ?

Only down side will be keeping the skins clean though

Cheers.

If its wet they just get taken out, but as they are natural skins and not fake once they are dry give them a good shake and all is well again. Just have to be careful around filling stations in case of any spillages have taken place, there again my main fill up point is not a garage but a Calor Gas depot which is always nice and clean. Off for a ride boys and girls. Mike

You've got more chance of the Pope becoming a Muslim than Mike selling his beloved car!

well i thought id ask just incase he fancied a bmw 7 series or mercedes s class instead (i better hide now lol)

• Like 1

well i thought id ask just incase he fancied a bmw 7 series or mercedes s class instead (i better hide now lol)

Now your getting nasty how could you inflict German carnage on the poor man ( You trying to bankrupt him) & anyway don't be greedy you are already on the way to buying or having owned every ls in the country, leave some for the rest of us. :tomato:

• Like 1

Now your getting nasty how could you inflict German carnage on the poor man ( You trying to bankrupt him) & anyway don't be greedy you are already on the way to buying or having owned every ls in the country, leave some for the rest of us. :tomato:

yep - but i will always have a soft spot for the mark 4s - especially like Bluesman's one

Boys, thank you all for your guidance in in-car wear and ornaments, I had a good laugh at all your suggestions, a bit annoyed that you hadn't suggested the fluffy dice earlier as I had to take the wife (who is still up for sale) to Argos in Fleet this morning.

I think I might go for some underneath lighting and some air suspension which will make the car jump up and down and lean at awkward angles. Just joking wont bother with the lighting. Mike

Saw this suit advertised today and thought you might be interested.... :devil: :D :)

pimp_zps568ace18.jpg

I've already got one exactly the same but I don't wear the red feather as Its a bit over the top. I got the outfit in downtown Chicago. Mike

• Like 1

To finish it off, you really need a sheep skin on the back shelf and two cushions fluffed up in each corner

I am getting a nodding dog and wire the eyes into the brake lights. Mike

To finish it off, you really need a sheep skin on the back shelf and two cushions fluffed up in each corner

I am getting a nodding dog and wire the eyes into the brake lights. Mike

Cool, Dude, The soundtrack you need on loop has to be' tune in turn on cop out' by freak power :driving:

I reckon you need one of these for the parcel shelf, for that "in ur face" look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Middle-Finger-Desk-Sculpture-Life-Size-Oxidized-Brass-Effect-/161056010203?pt=UK_Collectables_WeirdStuff_RL&hash=item257fafafdb

But you could do no worse than this...I think the roof rack is over doing it a little, don't you think

post-40559-0-24022600-1373234474_thumb.j

Although i think the rest of us LS owners would have to lynch you if you did :whistling:

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Middle-Finger-Desk-Sculpture-Life-Size-Oxidized-Brass-Effect-/161056010203?pt=UK_Collectables_WeirdStuff_RL&hash=item257fafafdb

But you could do no worse than this...I think the roof rack is over doing it a little, don't you think

attachicon.gifInterior.jpg

Although i think the rest of us LS owners would have to lynch you if you did :whistling:

A matching interior for a lot of the Girls skin colour here in Essex.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifInterior.jpg

Looks like it was Tango'd. Mike

What a great bunch you all are, gave me and the wife (who is still for sale) a great laugh over the weekend. Who would have thought that £24 would have bought so many laughs as well as adding a great deal of class to the best car in the world.

Mike

Looks good Mike....now all you need is a windscreen banner saying 'Mike and....(don't know your wifes name) plus a huge Peco exhaust poking out the back to tell the Saxo drivers where its at haha :D :D :D

Seriously though, a nice touch and my uncle had these carpets in his series 3 Jaguar Sovereign. Stunning as they were you felt like you had to wear slippers and smoke a pipe!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links