Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Colour?

Also im stuck on which colour to choose!!

I cant decide between Platinum Ice and Strathcaron Blue. They both look really nice.

im driving a 307 in silver at hte moment and im getting bored with the colour (everyone is getting silver nowadays)... The blue I really like but Ive seen about 10 IS200's and they all look differant shades.

Is this because the blue fades or Lexus change the shade with each year make??

the blue requires chammying after washing... the plat ice hides water marks and alot of dirt

The Blue is more popular than the ICE... the best Blue IS200 i had ver seen was supercharged Morphs

abf.sized.jpg

second IS200 in

looked real nice with gold badges too!

but silver i think is much better.. gleams in the sun!

yeah i am considering it.... The wife prefers the Blue, she rekons the stylish rear lights stand out a lot more...

BTW am I under the thumb???

I agree. The lights really do show up great on the Blue.

When I was looking to by my IS, I quickly norrowed it down to just one choice in colour....

....BLUE

B01_3196.sized.jpg

If you have narrowed it down between just these two colours then BLUE! Farrrrr too many plat ice about :ohmy: sorry ice boys lol Best of all though is :winky: Aztec fire :whistling: Down to you mate, they all look the dogs B*****KS :D

There is also white... but dont add white wheels, otherwise people might mistake it for a Vectra Touring car  :P

Oh yeah, how could I forget the white :duh: great colour :P

Don't let Mat C hear you say that :lol:

Have a look in the photo gallery for loads of piccies of IS's in Silver, Blue and all other colours as well. :)

BLACK 'cus:

suits the flared arches

highlights clear lenses

best contrast for the alloys

looks great debadged

suits tints

good residual

not loads about (well compared plat ice)

car looks lower as shadow and car 'blend'

BUT . . . There all nice aren't they ? (even White :lol: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links