Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Most Satisfying Moment

UKPulse

So, what has been the most satisfying moment in/with your Lexus? (Apart from the smug feeling on the day you picked it up of course!) :P

For me it was perhaps the time I first gave a lift to a BMW owning colleague at work. He is (was?) a staunch Bee-Em fan. But after 45 miles in the Lex he said "This is better than my car - I like it!" (He drives a 325i). Boy did I struggle to conceal the cheesey grin! :whistling: :winky:

Perhaps after this, we can move on to worst & most embarrassing moments ^_^

I think the best moment in my Lex was and is the first time I get behind the wheel that day. am about to drive down to Peterborough and I cant wait to do the journey! I've done 47,000 miles in 380 days and I still love the feeling of driving a world Class leading car.

other than that I have to go back to the day I bought it. I was onl driving it to the petrol station for the salesman to put gas in it for my test drive. It was a 1.5 mile run. I pulled onto the forecout and when he got out to put some gas in I KNEW beyond shadow of a Doubt that I was having the car.

took it home 5 hours later that day. Impulsive? Me? NEVER! :unsure:

My best moment must of happened during the course of yesterday...

I picked up 2 BMW AG Main men.. and I mean main men.

Took them from Heathrow to Hampshire and driving more then normal. :ph34r:

Here it goes... :P

Had all the T.v's on playing 2 fast 2 furious ( mainly Jap car orientated ) and flashed a BMW 325i off the Fast lane ! :D

Also had the most lovely drive down the A3 to Portsmouth.. The Air down there must be better as my car felt soo much smoother.... :)

Hmm.. has to be everytime i twist the key.. you cant beat that feeling..

Although a recent incident driving through town.. sat behind 2 guys (partners?) in a StreetKa (one of those convertable).. with the Ford stereo farting out some dance music...

Nice hot day, both front windows down... switch to a 'bassy' pimpin tune, all of a sudden, half the street has stopped walking, and turned and looked at me.... :blush:

And then the ford was nailed.. accelerated away...??? do you think he was trying to get away from me??? Well if he was, he didnt manage :whistling: I wonder if i ruined his day :o

Mine was shortly after buying the car... After being fobbed off many a time going to test drive some nice fast cars..(when i pulled up in my old renault clio) I decided to give it another go in the lex.. so first stop ..lotus garage.. pulled up and assitant came straight over.. and asked if he could help ..I said yes please i want to take out the special edition g160 elise you have with the sports exhaust and filter.. His reply was "no problem sir but why would you want to get rid of your lexus they are great cars" I said no not getting rid of just thinking of a weekend car.. lol Anyway after about an hour of scaring the pants of him I said i would think about it...

Did pretty much the same when took out an imprezza sti and an evo 6

Most satisfying moment was giving that pr*t in his M3 a fright when he looked in his rear view mirror and I was still pushing him along!

Apart from that - everytime I turn the key - or finish waxing her bonnet!- the car that is !!!!!! ;)

wonder if any other brand of car owners are so excited about turning the key in their cars. I love that moment when I turn the key:

The Steering wheel electronically comes down and out to meet me in the perfect positon.

The lazer Jammer gives a reassuring chirp to let me know I wont get zapped today for speeding.

The Blue Tooth Handsfree kit gives a churp to say its paired with my mobile phone so I'm wireless for sound.

The seat is perfectly positioned.

My favourite radio station or CD is playing within seconds.

THere is an eery silence where engine noise should be.

The Air con kicks in on auto and starts creating my ideal temperature whilst de-humidifiying.

No matter what the day holds, I look forward to driving.

:zee:

Well where do i start, lol.

when pulled up at lights next to a corsa with every concivable bit bolted on, make the tinted window smoothly roll down and wink at his girlfriend, watch her wink back, him get jelous rev the engine and let him hear the hks fire up and leave him behind, with his girlfriend sitting there wishing she was in the lex. lol.

The other bits i love have already been said, the reasuring clunk of the door shutting, the smoothness of the steering, feedback of the steering. And the big smile that getting the ***** out on the car next to a neoned up nova when everyone looks up and not at his car.

All my reasons seem self serving but are just the fun bits, we all know the best stuff because we all own the best badge on the road, lexus truely is the best :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links