Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I think the boot looks like the cleanest place to be, so I'll not be putting in a bid.

My kids make a blinking mess of my car, but I do keep them clean, so maybe this seller keeps pigmy goats in the footwells!!!

• Like 1

This is the 3rd time he's tried to sell it in 3 years. I tested it last year and it was very dirty with all the signs of grand kids,sweet and crisp packets, but it went very well and he has done the cambelt. He's 80 years old and done very little mileage in his tenure. He wanted £2500 last time so don't know what the reserve is now. If I recall the steering didn't work and the A/C wasn't ice cold and yes the mats are a put off. Why show them in the presentation photos!

Tbh the mats wouldn't bother me at all, my 400 has the same colour mats and after a couple of days rain jumping in and out mine are the same. Ok you thought he would have given them a quick jet wash!!

in some ways I would rather see a car that hasn't gone through the bullsh.t department, car looks very clean and if I had the excuse to buy a cheap 430 I would be all over this car.

Did nobody spot the expansion tank level - Oh dear!

It doesn't look worryingly low - my 400 does this sometimes - and on opening the cap the level rises. (Maybe I have an airlock or something.) In any case, we're talking about half a cupful if that.

Did nobody spot the expansion tank level - Oh dear!

It doesn't look worryingly low - my 400 does this sometimes - and on opening the cap the level rises. (Maybe I have an airlock or something.) In any case, we're talking about half a cupful if that.

On a 400 it probably wouldn't be a worry ,but on an early 430 if that half a cup of coolant is lubricating the gearbox ,oh dear indeed . :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links