Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

If Lexus Did Not Exist

mudzs

Wot no Lexus :ohmy:

If I hadn't bought my IS200, I would have stuck with my ickle 1.7 Puma and probably had it tuned up. Was a wicked little car, could throw it around loads and it went very well. Quicker 0-60 then my IS, was compared to the Lotus Elise, but half the price.

Do miss it sometimes, Until I sit back and chill with my heated seats on. :driving:

So far it looks like audi would be the non lexus choice for most.

:yawn: But they're front wheel drive!!

Or 4wd..

I am quite surprised at the responses. It seems most people would've bought a much 'quicker' car than the IS..

I'm a Lexus wanabee; so I'd just have to stick with the scooby. The B*W Z3M Coupe does look sexy though, even if it not too practical

Having owned a scooby and driven an M Coupe quite a bit, there is a huge difference in the handling - the pic below is what was left from my bosses car after a bit of airborne action :P :P

Bosses Car

Edited by ifraz

well If the deal had'nt of fallen thru I would be driving a Delorean now instread of the Is200, Very Glad it did fall thru now as the Delorean was a left hooker and very old. but How cool are those doors :) :geek:

QUOTE (danny @ Jan 14 2004, 12:33 PM)

I'm a Lexus wanabee; so I'd just have to stick with the scooby. The B*W Z3M Coupe does look sexy though, even if it not too practical

Having owned a scooby and driven an M Coupe quite a bit, there is a huge difference in the handling - the pic below is what was left from my bosses car after a bit of airborne action

Not too sexy now though :whistling:

That quote thingie didn't go too well - must practice more

That quote thingie didn't go too well - must practice more

If you click on the quote button on the right hand corner of the post you want to quote from it will do it for you .I did not relise this until a couple of weeks ago :)

good question... this was an experiment for us and I think I will probably go for another CL500 after the lease runs out. It's been nice but not as opulent as the Merc. besides, its japanese. Lacks originality. Great improvment on many german rivals but its always playing catch up.

I guess I would have looked at the 850CSI if they were still making it though, so I may look at the new 6 coupe... but I don't care much for BMW. they are driven by too many :tsktsk:

just an oppinion.

:unsure:

Edited by ifraz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links