Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

my is200t f sport in azure blue

50 minutes ago, DanD said:

How different is the azure blue from the ultra blue?

Is it lighter?

It shines more than the Ultra blue. Its weird in that under full light, the Azure blue looks lighter whereas in dim light it looks darker than Ultra blue.

Whilst the Ultra blue is a 3 stage paint, Azure blue is a 4 stage paint with a silver coat included, just like the Sonic red.

Looks absolutely stunning. I was holding out for an F-Sport to turn up in that colour but I was getting impatient, when you have to have ML and leather in F-sport you have to grab what you can :)

32 minutes ago, tHomBleached said:

Incidentally, any idea what a respray would cost if I wanted that colour (Lexus or otherwise doing the work)?

Depends on what you want re-spraying! Lets say a bumper - around £500 for the Azure blue, less for something like F-Sport white - around £300-400

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:51 AM, ColinBarber said:

The backend looks much better on the non-hybrids with the exhaust tips and without the fake diffuser.

1.jpg

I agree. Same for the NX.

Incidentally, I saw a brand new Azure Blue NX at my local dealership at the weekend. It does look lighter than the Ultra Blue, however this was indoors...

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 3:14 PM, tHomBleached said:

Incidentally, any idea what a respray would cost if I wanted that colour (Lexus or otherwise doing the work)?

Don't know what a respray would cost, but you could look into a wrap. These are typically between £1000 and £1500... and you can pick the colour and finish you want... including patterns etc and change it when you feel like it while your paintwork is protected from scratches and stone chips.

A colleague of mine has an Aston Martin that he had wrapped and the finish was incredible.

Also, some weeks ago I saw in London a 2010 RX450h that had been wrapped. The colour was not dissimilar to Chris' Azure Blue IS... but in a matt finish. It looked stunning.

have to say after having the is300h at the weekend - i might as well just get the is200t - although I liked the is300h and it would save me money living in the south east etc I just prefer the back end of the is200t - and probably the noise as well - plus a cheeky remap at some point!

Lovely looking car - I do love the blue lexus have. hmm new is200t or 6 year old isf - as much as i love the isf - the is200t really is all i need.

4 hours ago, gazza5 said:

have to say after having the is300h at the weekend - i might as well just get the is200t - although I liked the is300h and it would save me money living in the south east etc I just prefer the back end of the is200t - and probably the noise as well - plus a cheeky remap at some point!

Lovely looking car - I do love the blue lexus have. hmm new is200t or 6 year old isf - as much as i love the isf - the is200t really is all i need.

You cant remap a Lexus mate.......

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:45 PM, rayaans said:

Azure blue is still not available on the NX apparently. Are you sure it wasn't the new sky blue (not available on F-Sport)?

Looks like you are correct and that I was mislead.

Ultra Blue... Azure Blue... Sky Blue...

I wonder what the rationale is behind having three shades that are so similar... yet again, there are so many shades of grey, it makes a nice change.

Incidentally, there is an Audi dealer near me that has a new A4 in a metallic bottle green... Would you?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links