Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Private Plates

PhilG

Hi All,

Thinking about buying a private plate - something with an old prefix, a one digit and then my initials (eg A1 PMG).

I reckon they look cool but the missus reckons they look a bit naff :ohmy: .... what do you reckon??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go for a L3X prefix.. and join an exlusive :P club of LEX prefix's

dvla have L3 XPG for 250 quid.. and with clever spacing will read L3X PG.

i myself have L3X SC (lex SuperCharged)

you got StevieAudio with L3X AV (lex AudioVisual

theres a L3Xee and a few more out there..

I agree with Kremmen - there are some nutters out there than can easily remember you with a private plate, if you're involved in road rage then good luck!

I thought about a private plate, would love one, but couldn't do with a repeat episode of road rage. And let's be honest we've all come across this at some time of our driving life!

I agree with Kremmen - there are some nutters out there than can easily remember you with a private plate, if you're involved in road rage then good luck!

I thought about a private plate, would love one, but couldn't do with a repeat episode of road rage. And let's be honest we've all come across this at some time of our driving life!

This is true i often wonder how many people see my car on my drive as i live on a busy main road and with my plate and being on a car you don,t see that often it would be very easy feor someone to seek revenge .If they dare :whistling:

go for a L3X prefix.. and join an exlusive :P club of LEX prefix's

dvla have L3 XPG for 250 quid.. and with clever spacing will read L3X PG.

But be prepared for a fine for messing with the spacing mate.... :whistling:

Go on get a plate bought!!!!! :winky:

post-50-1074697075.jpg

go for a L3X prefix.. and join an exlusive  :P  club of LEX prefix's

dvla have L3 XPG for 250 quid..  and with clever spacing will read L3X PG.

tis why i have the proper spaced ones in the boot of the car.. "sorry guv, honest mistake, i was at a LOC meet / jap car show (delete as required) and i forgot to change them back,, i'll change them righ now officer"

anyway i have driven past many many a cop car and not one has stopped me.. maybe thats because im not driving like a novaboy..

go for a L3X prefix.. and join an exlusive  :P  club of LEX prefix's

dvla have L3 XPG for 250 quid..  and with clever spacing will read L3X PG.

tis why i have the proper spaced ones in the boot of the car.. "sorry guv, honest mistake, i was at a LOC meet / jap car show (delete as required) and i forgot to change them back,, i'll change them righ now officer"

anyway i have driven past many many a cop car and not one has stopped me.. maybe thats because im not driving like a novaboy..

Thats what i do with my baby plate!! its on with velcro, so when i get stopped i say, oops sorry been taking photos and forgot to put the legal ones back on.

Then just whip it off put the other back on.....

Must admit though, because i only have a little one on the front, by the time a copper twigs it and gets in his car........... i am dust!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links