Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your most hated car designs

Spacewagon52

I agree both those cars they are hideous. The Rodius is so bad I find it actually is offensive to look at, I am supprised any were sold. A local Rodius to me always leaves me shaking my head every time it goes past. How could anybody buy one, the merc engine still is going to do it. It is a shocker.

uuuuu great one .... There we have already many good entries like Multipla or Rodius!

... where do I start... Convertibles of the cars which should have never been convertibles:

Used Nissan Micra C+C (2005 - 2009) Review | Parkers

Range Rover Evoque Convertible SUV (2016-2019) | Carbuyer

Whatever ozzies calls this abomination:

Holden Ute - Wikipedia

Unsuccessful retro cars:

Chrysler PT Cruiser - Wikipedia

I would actually add one controversial option, but what the hell is this - 2 years old starting to sketch SUV, but abandons it midway? It is not bold.. it is just ugly and unfinished, like a cheap fantasy/action movie prop from 70s..

Tesla Cybertruck - Wikipedia

the even worse version of the terrible retro car:

Chrysler PT Cruiser - Wikipedia

Seems like you missed one obvious entry, not even sure if it is uglier from the back or front:

Top 10 ugliest cars ever built - The Globe and Mail

but I guess my truly most hated car is this, partially because it is everywhere and many people seems to actually like it.... like how ?!Nissan Juke - Wikipedia

• Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, 200h said:

here are 2 more of my favourites

Fiat_Multipla_(2002)_(29392161886).jpg

Nissan_Cube_(Z12)_–_Frontansicht,_25._August_2013,_Düsseldorf.jpg

^^ Beauty is the the eye etc. I actually love both of those designs, especially the Cube - have often wondered about getting one. There’s something about daring to be different with design that I like...but it could be just me! I also really like the Daihatsu Move. And the Alfa 75. The Renault Vel Satis is another favourite,  and don’t get me started on the Bristol range 😃

There are a few I really don’t like. The Audi Q7 is dreadful, as is the Citroen C3 Pluriel, although the current Citroen range looks great. Apologies, I can’t work out how to copy and paste pictures.

On 11/24/2020 at 5:13 PM, 200h said:

a modern car that i dislike alot

hpnda e.jpg

I actually quite like it, clean minimalist and partially retro design. I think they kind of succeed if you consider spiritual inspiration for this model was:

Honda Global | 1972 CIVIC

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

My current most hated car at the moment is the Rolls Royce Cullinan:

A-Metrocab.thumb.jpg.8a0195724114ed9158f98197fb896582.jpg

Sorry, I meant the Cullinan. It's a bit too easy to mix them up. Why would you spend so much money on a car that looks like a taxi? Surely the designers looked at and realised? 

2020-Rolls-Royce-Cullinan-44.thumb.jpg.33e02a0897b1f39d824cd82b256467bb.jpg

• Haha 1

Standard (Triumph) 10 (deluxe) mine was plain grey. I started my engineering apprenticeship on below £5 a week so all I could afford. Could never get the HUD to work. Didn’t test the airbags but did fit seat belts which were a newish invention.

3 minutes ago, Alan305 said:

Standard (Triumph) 10 (deluxe) mine was plain grey. I started my engineering apprenticeship on below £5 a week so all I could afford. Could never get the HUD to work. Didn’t test the airbags but did fit seat belts which were a newish invention.

Interesting what "extras" could be fitted to cars in the 1960's - Radio - push button windscreen washers - seat belts - parking light - wing mirrors. there must be more?

1 hour ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Interesting what "extras" could be fitted to cars in the 1960's - Radio - push button windscreen washers - seat belts - parking light - wing mirrors. there must be more?

Heater, Go-faster stripes,Vinyl Roof

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alan305 said:

Thanks Al. A nice car and colour (for the time)

My first was a `48 Minor in delicious Black !

25 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Thanks Al. A nice car and colour (for the time)

My first was a `48 Minor in delicious Black !

It had a heater, proper bird puller.
Also had a Morris 1000 van for a while. Sadly my first company car, a Cortina Auto is in the Gaydon museum, but not my actual car. Mine was in stunning beige, most popular colour.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alan305 said:

It had a heater, proper bird puller.
Also had a Morris 1000 van for a while. Sadly my first company car, a Cortina Auto is in the Gaydon museum, but not my actual car. Mine was in stunning beige, most popular colour.

Beige cloth interior - reminds me of James May! 

Will anyone admit to adding one of those green sun visors with your names in white lettering  like "Gavin and Stacy" ?

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links