Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Holidays

i normally go cyprus for 2 weeks each year, stop in my house just pay for a flight. this year its £300+ just for a flight. all my friends went on saturday but i gotta stay for the lexus this sunday.

mite go next week for 3 days stay in ayia napa only £99 flight return.

uncles running new york mararthon for his church in oxford so i mite go for a week

Already been to exotic locations such as Brussels, Copenhagem, Amsterdam :D, Dusseldorf, Birmingham, and Reading as part of my work - so for holiday's I'm going touring far north of Scotland from this Saturday for a couple of weeks - or at least until it starts to rain! Don't think I'll need my :cool: with me!

Originally posted by dazzab69

Playa

Do you already have crusing/posing route planned for Saturday ?

car arrives at 10am sunday morning( thanks chris). gotta be in birmingham at my greek orthodox church (near star city) by 12.30 for my baby bro's christening then over to hagley road to the eaton hotel for the party. mite go star city to meet my greek friends and show the car or mite go back into stafford and meet a girl. depends i guess.

monday im goin pershaw worcester to show my friends down there.

So far this year I have had :-

20 Days Holiday in sunny Stoke-on-Trent

2 Fantastic days at JAE

And at the end of November I have 5 days in South Wales/Cardiff for the Network Q Rally

Might decide to go abroad next year if cash flow permits

Have a week at home from 9th September with my boys. :D Am really looking forward to it as I had to go to back to work when my little one was 9 weeks old.

Later in the year (Oct/Nov) we will hopefully go away to either Wales or Cumbria for a week!

Have a week at home from 9th September with my boys.

We released version 3 of our software at the start of August so.... I'm just on my third of three weeks off during the summer hols - been spending time with the kids and getting loads of stuff done round the house. Went to Centerparcs for a week in June too.

Been good so far this year. Week in Portugal just after New Year, long weekend at Disneyland Paris, week in Washington DC (Business) but wife and duaghter came for a holiday and just got back from 2 and a bit weeks in southern Spain - drove there in the LS (brilliant) and took the in laws as well (not so brilliant). Unfortunately nothing planned now till next spring.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links