Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Jdm Trd Lexus Grill

GALLA_4

Nice, the car does look much better with the sports grill, the best thing with that one is that you can take the TRD badge off easily unlike the standard grilles where it's a plate :(

Thought you'd meant it was a new type of grille first :)

Amazing what difference a little bit of plastic can do to the car, looks a bit strange when you see the horns poking through though!!

Look at the pics of Ifraz's car for an idea what it looks like - if you want to put an L badge on it would look exactly like my front end which you can see in my garage!!

Maybe the easiest way would be to swap grilles with another IS owner who wants to debadge - that way they get your debadged grilled and you get their badged sports grille...

I meant its new to me!

Sorry for confusion! What you think it will look like Scareface anyways?

Well I think it will look the bee nees .... I love the sport grilles .... I was going to get one for my IS ... before it went walkies ..... never mind - I'll just save it for the next car !

Come on pal, you've seen my back end enough!!

Right then, you can see what my mesh grille with the Lexus symbol looks like here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind..._gallery&id=745

And then debadged here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind..._gallery&id=789

Is that what you mean?

I like both, I was thinking of buying the one on eBay at the moment but the price is already £130+ and then I noticed the TRD one on for about £70, can I take it to any spray shop to have it colour coded and how much will I pay? Whats the options?

The TRD and Sport grills are exactly the same design, only difference being the TRD badge or "sport" badge the L badge is attatched by clips........and a L spacer on the back of the mesh

Supracharged,

Can I get these badges on eBay with the clips? Forgive the dumb question but I dont think I have ever come across an "L" Spacer????? Would you see if you could see an example of the type of badge I need somewhere with a pic! If you do this for me I will fly over from Ireland and wash your car

GALLA_4

The TRD and Sport grills are exactly the same design, only difference being the TRD badge or "sport" badge the L badge is attatched by clips........and a L spacer on the back of the mesh

Supracharged,

Can I get these badges on eBay with the clips? Forgive the dumb question but I dont think I have ever come across an "L" Spacer????? Would you see if you could see an example of the type of badge I need somewhere with a pic! If you do this for me I will fly over from Ireland and wash your car

GALLA_4

so..........if i can actually get you this badge, with spacer, what will you do then :whistling:

Supracharged,

GALLA_4

so..........if i can actually get you this badge, with spacer, what will you do

then :whistling:

I will wax your alloys and make you tea for a whole week!

Do you think I should rebadge the TRD grill I just bought then so its like a sports grill only wothout the SPORT motiff

Hi guys,

Just bought this new grill for my IS200. What do you guys think? My IS200 is black so I think its gonna look dogs B*****Ks! I will take some pics when I put it on. Feedback please :D

Thanks

SEE GRILL HERE

Did you by some chance get this from eBay?? :tsktsk: I bid for this aswell!! :D

Looks good!!

<snip>

I will wax your alloys and make you tea for a whole week!

Do you think I should rebadge the TRD grill I just bought then so its like a sports grill only wothout the SPORT motiff

That's what I would like to do!

Hi guys,

Just bought this new grill for my IS200. What do you guys think? My IS200 is black so I think its gonna look dogs B*****Ks! I will take some pics when I put it on. Feedback please :D

Thanks

SEE GRILL HERE

Did you by some chance get this from eBay?? :tsktsk: I bid for this aswell!! :D

Looks good!!

Yeah I saw people bidding for it so i just put down a high bid of 150 and let eBay do the rest :D Got it for 80 in the end!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links