Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japanese Auto Extraveganza

Monster-Mat

Yay I'm coming too, just for a few hours on Sat tho. Washed and waxed the car tonight so gonna be swerving to avoid pidgeons, swarms of insects, freshly tarred roads.... oh perhaps I should have waited til tomorrow night.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...not cleaned mine for weeks (watch out Aido :P) and they have just resurfaced our street today too! Also with the current building work going on at home its neigh-on impossible for me to clean the car at home.

Gord said that usually when you arrive everyone helps cleans each others car anyway? :D (Think I may need it! :P)

Just a point that needs making clear, the JAE Show and Shine is being held on the Saturday morning.......so those that have been nominated, MUST be ready to present there chariots by 10am

Please could my name be added to the list of those attending.......I did pay a few days back via PayPal.

:duh: , You was added a week or so ago mate......

Hello mat,

Sent you a paypal a week or two ago as both me and me Dad (Dsipe) are coming. i don't see my name in the list of attendees though.

I shall be bringing some refreshments - both alcoholic and soft.

Added now mate :D

i will be ariving about 8-9pm tommorow evening

:tomato: missed me off m8......DOH :ph34r:

Well...not cleaned mine for weeks (watch out Aido :P) and they have just resurfaced our street today too! Also with the current building work going on at home its neigh-on impossible for me to clean the car at home.

Gord said that usually when you arrive everyone helps cleans each others car anyway? :D (Think I may need it! :P)

:lol: Don't worry pal, mine is now a lot worse than the last time you saw it, the alloys are black where they're supposed to be polished and I didn't get time to sort the car out today - it's all gone Pete Tong :(

Any chance of a comp for me and Anees where we can have a dirty car competition?

It could be a tough one to call this year :unsure:

:lol: Don't worry pal, mine is now a lot worse than the last time you saw it, the alloys are black where they're supposed to be polished and I didn't get time to sort the car out today - it's all gone Pete Tong :(

Any chance of a comp for me and Anees where we can have a dirty car competition?

It could be a tough one to call this year :unsure:

as it stands at the moment young man........your in the show and shine saturday morning.. :o

Just a point that needs making clear, the JAE Show and Shine is being held on the Saturday morning.......so those that have been nominated, MUST be ready to present there chariots by 10am

Mat, can you put me in for the "scabbiest wheels" competition :blink::lol:

I'm going for the "most dirt on the back seat from kids" category. How do they do it? You can search them give them a five minute ride in the car and when they get out there's crumbs and rubbish and toys and...

Is there a contest for longest distance travelled?

What I know. Attendance from EuroLOC:

:driving: Rolling up with IS200 t/c

- Roadrash (Mike)

- Boergy (Thomas)

- Kenji (Christian)

They will take Calais-Dover 23.07.2005 07:00 and back Dover-Calais 24.07.2005 20:30.

Please, let them taste some Cidre and (of course) the fabulous "tomato sauce" thingy :P

Mat, can you put me in for the "scabbiest wheels" competition :blink::lol:

I can win that hands down with the ones i am running :blush:

They are great to be bashed around, they do their job well

I can't find this place ANYWHERE on my sat nav ...............

Bobski said it was under POI but it's not ...........

anyone ?

;) call yourself a policeman

get back on the school crossing duty :P

Can you just stick in the Post Code? That should get you cloe enough? :D

Sat nav don't accept post codes ..........

;) call yourself a policeman

get back on the school crossing duty  :P

Who ever said, "if your lost, ask a policeman?" :lol:

ahmet go the way out of london you told me (M11) then follow it on the A1 all the way then head towards peterboro town centre you know you are going the right way if you see a big pointless statue of a stylised man (you'll know it when u see it ) and the show ground is on your right

ahmet go the way out of london you told me (M11) then follow it on the A1 all the way then head towards peterboro town centre you know you are going the right way if you see a big pointless statue of a stylised man (you'll know it when u see it ) and the show ground is on your right

It should be sign posted when you get near to Peterborough

It should be sign posted when you get near to Peterborough

i've stolen them all :D

well, just found out I can't make it to JAE, could only come up for one day now and dont fance a round trip of 520miles+ in a day after work :sleeping:

have fun guys and take lots of pics :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk