Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quad Led Sidelights

do you have side lights in your headlight units? might also be called running lights?

All they are is a direct replacement for the sidelight bulbs as far as i can work out.

Changed mine for LED's a while back, but one of them developed a fault and i attracted the attention of Mr officer, so had to replace them with the standard ones again.

I have those, u can Just about see them in the day... When it gets little darker they look blue :s

Yours however look very white!

These are similar, they have a hint of blue in them B)

do you have side lights in your headlight units? might also be called running lights?

All they are is a direct replacement for the sidelight bulbs as far as i can work out.

Changed mine for LED's a while back, but one of them developed a fault and i attracted the attention of Mr officer, so had to replace them with the standard ones again.

Yeap they are direct replacment (501 - wedge).....cuase mine are always on auto they are never really on just side light, i got them to get rid of the yellowness mixing in with the Xwhites :)

I have a 99 yr IS200 .... I dont have Day Time running lights cos its not a requirement in Hong Kong (where I'm at). Would these lights be standard on mine too? I have an image of my headlight .. but i dont know how to insert it into this post for u guys to see ....

hey ..how do insert a pic into a msg?.. heheh

i have a pic of my headlight .... wanna see if u guys can tell if i have it or not.

you WILL have the sidelight, just turn the light switch to the very first setting, then look at your lights.

I fancy a pair of those to go with my HID's

please tell me what I ask for when I call Ultraleds and how much do they cost?

Don't want to sound like an idiot when I phone

I got some for mine mate .............. £5 from eBay :D

Shaz saw them on mine, then bought the same .................. ;)

Look here : http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ID=2441&CID=257

hey ..how do insert a pic into a msg?.. heheh

i have a pic of my headlight .... wanna see if u guys can tell if i have it or not.

you WILL have the sidelight, just turn the light switch to the very first setting, then look at your lights.

thanx... i'll check that out tonite. Thats the weirdest thing, cos I've never noticed something like this before. BTW, does it come on when the light is on full? ie, if I mod to HID, when I turn them on, will i see this spec of yellow light on the corner??

I fancy a pair of those to go with my HID's

please tell me what I ask for when I call Ultraleds and how much do they cost?

Don't want to sound like an idiot when I phone

I got some for mine mate .............. £5 from eBay :D

Shaz saw them on mine, then bought the same .................. ;)

Look here : http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ID=2441&CID=257

I didnt go for them in the end mate, i went for the LEDs :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links